Reviews for The Girl with the Lotus Flower
sara-nadia chapter 5 . 4/5
please update
Graecus chapter 2 . 1/3
Hi there. I'm sorry i didn't review for the first chapter because I don't really have the guts to leave comments or reviews because i get shy sometimes. Anyway, I Just wanted to tell you that Kira's name was Kiya for this entire chapter but I think you already know that. It just made me laugh every time I read it for some strange unknown reason. And I want to point out a single flaw too. When Nick says, "Not if she saw the picture."
Nick wouldn't remember that he placed that picture in Kira's letter because he got wiped by that Wiper. His memories about what were he wrote/placed in the letters were erased in the movie so he wouldn't have remembered. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe I forgot one scene where he remembered what he wrote in the letters or something.
But anyways, I love your story. It's great.
Banana chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Why don't you update anymore? You said you would. I was really enjoying this story. ;-;
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
i dont know if you still check this but I loved your story! and im craving more! so if you have a chanceI would realllllyyy appreciate an update. better late than never!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
I wanna know more! Please update soon!
imadethestars chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
please update sooon :(((
emily chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
please tell me you'll update soon! :)
Stephycats7785 chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
Wow it's getting intense
Stephycats7785 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Ooh nicks Getting jealous
Stephycats7785 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I love rebel teen Cassie lol
Stephycats7785 chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Cassie is smart enough to know they gotta go and nick needs to trust her
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
That was cute I loved nick and Cassie in the movie they had an instant connection
DrunknMonkey chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Please don't stop writing for this story. I'm in love with it :]
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
good job
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I really like this chapter and I hope you don't stop. Its really good and detailed, glad you put it up here and not just keep it in a journal or something. I also agree with you that Push was an amazing movie and I wish there were more fanfictions for it too.