Reviews for To Feel Alive
LadyAmazone chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Oh Im really curious for the Lemon Part -

Keep on writing the Story please :)
anonymous chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! I need to know what happens next!
Love'Hate-Hove chapter 7 . 2/23/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story so much! I want more! *kinda being selfish* Please for the mercy of your fans, make more!ยง
Kinara23 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Omg i wanna know what happens lol
heza-chan24 chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
OMG! WOW! What a great read! I have read this three times and each time I read it I feel like I learn a little more about the characters. The depth of feelings that Neji has for Hinata is palatable. You read his words and you feel it right in your core - it had me melting. Hinata is still unsure and does not know what to do with her feelings. Neji is doing his darnedest to persuade her, but she is still fighting - for good reasons of course! How is she supposed to feel? Her failed attempt at being intimate with Naruto to the explosion of feelings she has when Neji touches her? This is such a great story. Sending you TONS of plot bunnies to help you get motivated to update! )
Koto chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Please update soon! :)
Negative-Z chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Y?
B cuz.
Koto chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Please update soon! :)
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
U stopped here? Meany! UPDATE SOON, I BESEECH U!
Obito-Wan Kenobi chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT HANGING LIKE THAT!
Pleaaassssseee update this fanfiction is so good and it would break my heart if you leave me and other readers curious for a long period.
Homely chapter 7 . 5/10/2013

I need more of it ):
queenofthenial chapter 7 . 3/23/2013
Ooh I like this.! Can't wait for more
HanaChou chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
whete have you been all my life? ive been looking for this kind of plot! :) good job! :)
alysha.a.kent chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
Cliff hanger, lol. love it!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »