Reviews for Two Ravens
Beautiful, with pathos
elwren75 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
That was really good, you really captured the tone of Bronte.
Alice Kettle chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was a very adorable J/E one-shot! You kept Jane and Rochester very true to Brontë's characterization of them. This could be a ending chapter/epilogue in which uh reader gets a glimpse into the married lives of Jane and Edward.
MlleGigi chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I see that Mr. Rochester has not lost his propensity for the somewhat overblown compliment! (*Grins*). That being said, while Jane might not be a beauty according to the standards of the time, she understands Mr. Rochester's heart in a way that no other does - and that's really all that matters even though nobody else sees what he does

Thank you SO much for taking care to use the same sort of language that Bronte herself used instead of lapsing into modern usage as so many fanfiction writers seem to do. I can't tell you how annoying it is for me to come across a piece by a writer who clearly a very poor grasp of the world in which the story takes place.
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I really enjoyed this. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
beautiful written!I loved it!
Alexia C chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I really liked this one, great job! two ravens indeed ;)
XSesshomaru'sXLoverX chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I love this I just with it was longer!
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is so beautiful! I wouldn't mind reading this over and over again.
Tash chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Absolutely brilliant, love your writing and very much in keeping with the original script.
Liz chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Loved it
Lecidre chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is so beautiful! I really love the way you described Jane and Mr. Rochester as a pair of ravens. The metaphor suits them perfectly. Nice work! :)
WritingElephant chapter 1 . 10/12/2012