Reviews for Teen Titan Tales
Amandyta012 chapter 34 . 6/5
DUUUUUDE YOU'VE GOT TO CONTINUE THAT STORY AT THE END! Seriously, that was awesome. It has a promising pilot and dark and intense atmosphere... I just love it, really. You HAVE TO continue. Please
SophieRosey2001 chapter 34 . 2/3
I read all of this in under a day. I. LOVE. IT. IM CRYING BECAUSE IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL
konggodamera chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Dude, this is so friggin meta.
A fanfic of a cartoon, in which the charaters watch the very cartoon they originated from, and then ask if there is fanfiction written about it.
lovingazerath chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
lolta robins part made me laugh soooo hard chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
half big brother
half cockblocker
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 34 . 3/24/2014
I absolutely love this.

The diction, the story, the drama, the syntax; everything was just spectacular.

I also adored the AU you managed to put in there. You were able to keep the flow spot on throughout. You never missed a beat and you know just how to captivate and synthesize it's all just WOW. I have many favorite authors on this site and I found myself being unable to compare you to them. It doesn't change the value and how much I still love their work but I compare by general feeling of the text(I'm human so yesh I also compare by girly squeals or heart wrenching moments).

This piece had a way of going from light to heavy in a way that was mesmerizing. I know I must sound like my English teacher though I'm sure if I was her I would be squealing about the ADVERBS, OH THE ADVERBS. Actually that's something else I realized about your work. You tend to start your sentences with articles instead of adverbs. Obviously not all the time but from what I remember and my quick little scroll up to make sure I wasn't beyond wrong you don't really start with adjectives or prepositional phrases the way that many of the other favored works of literature I have scrutinized(I noticed all of this unintentionally btw).

Don't get me wrong I mean this in the best way possible. My teacher tends to always go on passionate rants about how 'sentence variety is the spice of lit.' and I have never been able to find something both well written, captivating and jut plain amazing to counter her argument, or at the very least present an exception. Guess what: NOW I HAVE.

Which all brings me to a request-I'm sure I'm not the first one to ask-but can you pwetty please with a cherry on top let them help Terra?

Please?! Of course Raven and Beast Boy must stay strong or at the very least GET BACK TOGETHER! I can't believe that hasn't been resolved either.

So if it isn't much trouble can you please write another chapter(doesn't have to be just one*winky wink*) where this all gets resolved. Happy ending please with Beast Boy and Raven still together.

I feel so bad asking so specifically like that and I hope this doesn't bother you but PRETTY PLEASE?

_insert BB's fanged pout_

Emily Doran chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Awesome and very funny
Guest chapter 35 . 11/9/2013
my comment cut off but I really liked these collection of one-shots. all funny and cute and heartbreaking and actiony and omg awesome
Guest chapter 35 . 11/9/2013
lol omgggg
Chibijac chapter 35 . 11/7/2013
I have to take the time to review all the chapters in some form... I definitely had to review Chess because I read it twice and its my fave chapter of all! But looooooved this drabble series. No idea if you had intentions of adding more, but I look forward to checking out more of your fics :D
Chibijac chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Absolutely LOVED this chapter! XD
IcePrinc chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
The fourth wall is shaking dangerously...
It's great, by the way.
Emily Doran chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Very funny very awesome call me maybe is my favorite song too very cool
titanfan45 chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
I think such a messy remedy would sell sell very well if it really did work.
titanfan45 chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Cyborg makes one heck of a chaperone.