Reviews for Teen Titan Tales
SophieRosey2001 chapter 34 . 2/3
I read all of this in under a day. I. LOVE. IT. IM CRYING BECAUSE IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL
konggodamera chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Dude, this is so friggin meta.
A fanfic of a cartoon, in which the charaters watch the very cartoon they originated from, and then ask if there is fanfiction written about it.
Awesome
lovingazerath chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
lolta robins part made me laugh soooo hard
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
half big brother
half cockblocker
ALL CYBORG!
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 34 . 3/24/2014
I absolutely love this.

The diction, the story, the drama, the syntax; everything was just spectacular.

I also adored the AU you managed to put in there. You were able to keep the flow spot on throughout. You never missed a beat and you know just how to captivate and synthesize it's all just WOW. I have many favorite authors on this site and I found myself being unable to compare you to them. It doesn't change the value and how much I still love their work but I compare by general feeling of the text(I'm human so yesh I also compare by girly squeals or heart wrenching moments).

This piece had a way of going from light to heavy in a way that was mesmerizing. I know I must sound like my English teacher though I'm sure if I was her I would be squealing about the ADVERBS, OH THE ADVERBS. Actually that's something else I realized about your work. You tend to start your sentences with articles instead of adverbs. Obviously not all the time but from what I remember and my quick little scroll up to make sure I wasn't beyond wrong you don't really start with adjectives or prepositional phrases the way that many of the other favored works of literature I have scrutinized(I noticed all of this unintentionally btw).

Don't get me wrong I mean this in the best way possible. My teacher tends to always go on passionate rants about how 'sentence variety is the spice of lit.' and I have never been able to find something both well written, captivating and jut plain amazing to counter her argument, or at the very least present an exception. Guess what: NOW I HAVE.

Which all brings me to a request-I'm sure I'm not the first one to ask-but can you pwetty please with a cherry on top let them help Terra?

Please?! Of course Raven and Beast Boy must stay strong or at the very least GET BACK TOGETHER! I can't believe that hasn't been resolved either.

So if it isn't much trouble can you please write another chapter(doesn't have to be just one*winky wink*) where this all gets resolved. Happy ending please with Beast Boy and Raven still together.

I feel so bad asking so specifically like that and I hope this doesn't bother you but PRETTY PLEASE?

_insert BB's fanged pout_

-SSRLakes
Emily Doran chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Awesome and very funny
Guest chapter 35 . 11/9/2013
my comment cut off but I really liked these collection of one-shots. all funny and cute and heartbreaking and actiony and omg awesome
Guest chapter 35 . 11/9/2013
lol omgggg
Chibijac chapter 35 . 11/7/2013
I have to take the time to review all the chapters in some form... I definitely had to review Chess because I read it twice and its my fave chapter of all! But looooooved this drabble series. No idea if you had intentions of adding more, but I look forward to checking out more of your fics :D
Chibijac chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
Absolutely LOVED this chapter! XD
IcePrinc chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
The fourth wall is shaking dangerously...
It's great, by the way.
Emily Doran chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Very funny very awesome call me maybe is my favorite song too very cool
titanfan45 chapter 18 . 8/20/2013
I think such a messy remedy would sell sell very well if it really did work.
titanfan45 chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Cyborg makes one heck of a chaperone.
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
At the start of the chapter she didn't like the Beast, not good as he is part of Beast Boy. Glad she decided that she loved the Beast, now maybe Beast Boy has a good chance with her.