Reviews for Storms and Memories
Robin-fan and lover-forever chapter 1 . 11/7
Marmar218 chapter 1 . 6/18
Hit me right in the honey nut feelios TT 3
Total Batman Obsession chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I love the 60s show and this story isn't bad either :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Now I'd be interested in a "Bruce died when Dick was older and Bruce'd had other Robins. However, after a bit of angsty 'He said he'd never leave me!' Dick and the others find out that Bruce had faked his death to catch a villain." type scenario. That'd be cool. Thanks for the story!
Batman fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was not cheesy! That was beautiful. I want more! More fluff! More snuggles! More Daddybat and his little bird. More! More! MORE!
MerryGrayson chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Aww this chapter made my heart melt I kinda feel for Richard but good job
andysanime chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love the ending though )
frownypup chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love cheesy. :3
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wow... Just 30 seconds into the story and it made me cry. Nice job! -Sniffles- Oh no! No Jasey it's not like that! Me and Dick have nothing going on! Jasey! Excuse my dear husband.
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
i love adam west! lol and i liked this story, mild cheese as it it :-D
Enamie chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Omg I just about cried! Bruce is such a good dad
RedWren21 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow. Wow! Glad to see you posted a new story after all. This is such a sweet scene. As I read I listened to Vienna Teng's song Lullaby for a Stormy Night and...lets just say I made a little rain of my own. :'-)
ARL15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
AWWWWWWW Daddybats! Great story so far, I can never get enough daddybats so I must read more of this. Please update soon.
Kinsey Adelaide chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Aww it was cute.

The Adam West - Burt Ward series is hilariously awesome - keep watching!
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I actually like this, though I think when Dick's parents died, he wasn't eight years old. He was 1o years old. He was more a pre-teen. A little older than Bruce. As for the 60's show, you can watch the episodes on YouTube. And yest, it is Burt Ward. And with the merchandizing all worked out (after nearly 45 years), we should see hopefully within the year, the Batman Episodes released on DVD. Can't wait. Watching them on my computer gets to be hard. I want to see them on my big screen TV. I'll be going down the Dragon Con in Atlanta at the end of this month and Adam West and Burt Ward will be down there. Can't wait.