Reviews for Crimson Flames and Black Smoke
Vclark000 chapter 5 . 3/16
Ok, this story is really good but why haven't u continued writing it?! I so want the ending! And more in the middle too. Please keep it up!
IrishCailin16 chapter 5 . 1/28
This is such a unique take on a Hunger Games AU - really looking forward to seeing how it develops! Hope you get a chance to update soon
Godiva9 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I am really enjoying this spin to the Hunger Games series, I look forward to reading more! : )
Mousette chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
So glad you are back. Great chapters ::)
Kpfan72491 chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Amazing chapter
honeylime chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
Sigh. Relief. Both that Peeta appears to be safe, and hopefully not too damaged, and that Katniss managed to hold it together during the search and rescue. It appears that they've saved each other now. Looking forward to seeing how that impacts their developing relationship.

Still nervous and sad, though, to find out exactly who else was lost in the fire.
cd291104 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
fancyandschmancy chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Just so you know, the beauty of fan fiction is that it does not have to be cannon-compliant. What that means, is that one of those dead bodies in the forest does NOT have to be Finnick. Pleeeaaaseee don't let one of those bodies be Finnick. Pleeeaaaseee don't let it be Finnick. My fragile heart can't handle reading about another Finnick death. The book was bad enough. (Begging done now, fantastic story. I love it. Can't wait for the next update!)
NeyoLovesFanFiction chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
Update quickly plz
honeylime chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Whew! That was seamless return and an action-packed chapter. The re-read to catch up was just as enjoyable as the first time. I'm so glad that you're back and can't wait to see what's next.
Kpfan72491 chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Great chapter
Yipee chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
*fistpumps* Almost couldn't believe it when I decided to check in and see if you had updated - and you had indeed! This made my summer. Like. No joke.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Hurrah for Miss Mustang! Thanks so much for continuing! Such a good story
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Fantastic! So glad you are continuing!
Skippy28Spice chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Thank you for the update can't wait to see where you take this story. Loving it.