Reviews for Crimson Flames and Black Smoke
dragonBug27 chapter 6 . 7h
Oooooooooh...! Following in the hope you'll come back and update us soon! :)
honeylime chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
I'm so glad that you've found the time and inspiration to continue this story. I appreciate the pacing and the suspense and am nervous for what comes next. You're doing a great job of balancing that tone with Katniss and Peeta's developing relationship, and I hope that they face these new developments together.
M. Hazza chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
Excellent Chapter!
Update sooN!
DramionEverlarkPeetatoLover27 chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
damn it i need updates please, i need more more and more please please please, this is an awesome story and i cant wait for the next upcoming future chapters for sure, love love love it so so much... in desperate need of more chapters! thank you for writing this story hon
kasfdseufhsuoef chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
Oh I'm hooked. Update, update, update!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
thank you for updating. nice twist at the end. cant wait for more.
Buttercupbadass chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
You've hooked me on this one too! Keep those updates coming.
sarammlover chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
I just came upon this story and I am totally captivated. I am so sorry for Katniss's loss. And now I am so sorry for the firefighters peeta just lost. How tragic and awful and totally unneccesary. Does Katniss not remember Carson from growing up? I am assuming he was the creepy neighbor. And Peeta still doesn't recognize him either...he makes my skin crawl adn he is fictional. I hope you are back with another update soon!
Kpfan72491 chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
Amazing chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2016
since you are back i hope this gets an Update as well :)
avidFanficFanatic chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
This story abandoned?
Vclark000 chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Ok, this story is really good but why haven't u continued writing it?! I so want the ending! And more in the middle too. Please keep it up!
IrishCailin16 chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
This is such a unique take on a Hunger Games AU - really looking forward to seeing how it develops! Hope you get a chance to update soon
Godiva9 chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
I am really enjoying this spin to the Hunger Games series, I look forward to reading more! : )
Mousette chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
So glad you are back. Great chapters ::)