Reviews for Bunta Saw it Too
MysteriousStanger chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This was beautiful, why was the Anime so short?! D:
yurimylove chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
This story really made my day! It's so much fun to read, very enjoyable with both the comedy parts (you hate fish?) and the heartfelt moments. I love it!
ra chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
thank you author for this great story! this should be included in the anime at least! hahaha... now i feel like satisfied :)
Spider London chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
I enjoyed that story :) Man, I might just write a story for kanamemo too After all, I've seen it three times already.
Insert New Name Here chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Yawesome! Keep goin' that was great!
Love to see more from you in the future!
temafan4695 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I've got to say, I'm really glad you decided to post! This was really fun to read and everyone was in character. I hope to see more from you in the future!
Mia-n43 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
omg! a kanamemo fanfic! :3 this was such a cute story and i always wanted mika and kana to end up together. also, i love the part when mika was telling kana to choose between her or johnny even though johnny was a cat lol
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Well, well, soldier...

This was SO cute!

Ah, Mika being her adorable tsundere self and worrying herself and jealous, Kana being completely oblivious, Bunta being AW3SOME! and the rest was great!

The fluff was great, too! *A* And I liked that particular moment where you left Kana and Mika's smooch as a description from Haruka. I think that really fit the theme of the anime. :3 I like it!

And the ending? X3 So sweet!

Good work, Marine! I hope you write more fics for the "Kanamemo" section! :D

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Redline57 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Aww that was so sweet. That was great! I've got a big smile on my face. Though this was my first Kanamemo fanfic, its still my favorite. I like your writing style, detailed, slow enough to enjoy, but the happy parts have enough impact to make you happy when you read it, you did a good job emoting. Awesome work!
Redline57 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awesome! This was great, the first Kanamemo fanfic I've read and it made me so happy. You did a great job with this, it was just so enjoyable!