Reviews for The Influence of One
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 8/3
dhh chapter 22 . 6/22
I've just finished reading this story..I can't understand WHY exactly it's taken me this long since I've had it in my list forever..

Anyways, I have to say, WHY only ONE child and not more? It's not like Stiles and Derek can't have MORE!? ALSO, why only ONE FEMALE child? Seems kinda bias of you.

Secondly, WHY is Stiles father in a HOME? It's only been 15 yr or so, so, he's not that old and even in Canon, he's not that old..That aspect of the story makes no sense!

You also seem to jump any actual story-plots writing etc and just summaries what's been 'ADDED' in terms of Stiles ruling and the growth of his Kingdom/Beacon Hills etc and many of the other creatures and ppl moving in..YOU need to add actual storyline to it; and not just summaries/state it! Bad writing on your part.

An okay story; but you've NOT PUT ENOUGH work or writing into it at all. You've left many things confusing and just messy and unclear..
Guilty.Apologies chapter 1 . 3/23
I like the story, but all the wrong names are just really off putting and you don't have to look far to find the right names... I mean Teen Wolf Wikia wiki/Teen_Wolf_Wiki
I don't suppose you'd be willing to give them the real ones?
Guest chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
I was really surprised at this story. I read a lot of fanfiction and not many impress me anymore but this was well thought out and a great contribution to this web site. I enjoyed it immensely. Keep on writing. You're very good at it. Well done.
angelgobad05 chapter 22 . 3/5/2014
I love this story great detail please make more like this
Orion'slover chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Awesome fic, couldn't stop reading it( well until the end if course)
AwesumBananas chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
The story is amazing. And all. But one fix up. Boyd's last name I Boyd his first name is farron
Othe than. Post more beuyiful. Stories that carry on to crying. . Your fantastic.!(;
gabeshiner chapter 15 . 7/3/2013
sweety it has become to long and srung out it is lossing interest and i am on 15 sweet got better
gabeshiner chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
ummmm wat the fuck just happened
Porscha Mc chapter 22 . 6/19/2013
This story was fabulous! I loved it and rad it all in one day! Small critiques would be a few spelling mistakes, but other than that A!
Peace chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
You couldn't have told us this in a series of sequels
MentToBeForever chapter 21 . 5/14/2013
MentToBeForever chapter 20 . 5/14/2013
RandyOrton10 chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
Really good story, very different and innovative.