Reviews for Things We Learned From Wars
erohime928 chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
okay ... god I am filled with mixed emotions right now. but damn did I love that ending
I swear to you as you mentioned how she walked down the 'isle' a thousand years started playing inside my head like with the actual piano and violin intro like wtf!? I'm trying not to fucking cry here and gods my brain just do what it wants... seriously I am loving the entire series. I am onto the next and hopefully not the last one.
oh and god, I knew Jane was going to die thanks to the comments below but Jesus did it hurt so bad TT
LilPotterfanfic chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
Fell in love with these stories from the beginning. I almost cried when Jane was killed off- I could barely believe it!
Alanna's modern day twin chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
OMG Janes death literally made me cry...i cant believe it... fantastic fic but i miss Jane
Cindy Svensson chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
*fangirling squeling* Aww, such a sweet heartbreaking and exciting story.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Wonderful sequel, really explores their personalities as they begin to mesh into a real couple. Love the characters and the action. Loved the addition of a few X-men, especialy Logan. They were inserted in a way that made sense and really added to the story. Hated to see Jane die, hoped she might pull a Coulson and come back, but I guess we can't always have what we want. Thank you so much for your wonderful series. I have really enjoyed it.
Sirius7 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
I've been reading your series, and was hooked from the first in "Kids Movies," but the ever-optimistic part of me is kind of hoping that something will happen (alien, Loki, mutant, etc.), that will somehow grow back the bits of Darcy that couldn't be salvaged when Stark Tower was attacked. Not likely, I know, but I'd really love to see Darcy able to bear her own kids (in part, mostly because the screening process for that particular surrogate would be a pain in the you-know-where).

Excellent work, and I'll go back to reading now, and see how far this goes.

Sirius
Adele365 chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
This whole series is so cute! I usually don't ship Darcy and the Cap, but you made it work beautifully. Love it!
Hebi R chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Story I heard yesterday from a survivor: he was a child in a camp in Ukraine, and after the Nazi's did not need him for medical experiments anymore, they stopped feeding him. But a local woman, who brought food to the SS and camp staff saw him, and started sneaking him food even though it would have meant death for her and her family. And in that location, with guards everywhere... Not everyone ignored what was going on next door.
Muse Dae chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I knew it was coming (necause she was comspiciously absent from the kids stories and you don't normally name someone after someone who's alive..) but that didn't stop me from wailing "NO JANE DONT BE A HERO" and bursting into tears
rose chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
I love this series and this pairing please continue this ! maybe even bring back jane !
PrentissMysteryChallenge chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
1)I'm glad Logan called her on being so self sacrificing
2) loved the wedding although I don't know if they would have let tiny marry them
3) please please please write another sequel
PrentissMysteryChallenge chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
I just live the image of the massive heirmidall standing there with a little girl
PrentissMysteryChallenge chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
I kind off love how darcys a bit of a secret genius, another fantastic chapter you do tension building really well
PrentissMysteryChallenge chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
You wrote them together too well you have to do like a spin off darcy/Logan fix now
PrentissMysteryChallenge chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
You broke my heart again in this chapter when she walks away from him on the brig it's just aghhh