Reviews for Dr Watson's Sing Along Blog
feckoff chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I...I'm not to sure how I feel about this. It has Johnlock (sorta), is a crossover with Dr. Horrible, but I came here after watching Reinchenbach so for Sherlock to be faking his death again and fooling us into believing he was dead. .. but also this was brilliantly written and I absolutely love it.
XxNico'sGirlxX chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
Perfection! This was amazing! Great job! :D
chap2845 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
It's kind of hard to listen to Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog while reading this, I can't keep up. XD
Illulian chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Brilliant!
Daisyphile chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Haha! This was great! It's so funny! Thanks for writing.
Elphaba Cheshire chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
Yeah! I feel better now :3
Elphaba Cheshire chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Why must u hurt me in this way?
Elphaba Cheshire chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Being a fan of both of these I can honestly tell u this is freaking great and we should be funding it to happen! I love it! :D
NeverOutOfTime23 chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Great job writing this! I loved it! Sherlock and John? 's Sing-Along Blog? Just... yes. This is a favorite... definitely.
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Okay, I will admit I panicked and thought this chapter would just be John being all depressed and evil like Dr. Horrible was, so yay for Reichenbach maneuvering?

I do like the fact that you changed the laundry mat into flats seeing as their flat is a really crucial place in Sherlock. It's nice to see the nod to canon.

Colonel Moran as Captain Hammer was a good decision. He seems cruel enough in canon to be the sort of jerk that Hammer was.

Thank you for the story!

Ja ne!
J. DCF
HermioneK chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
OH MY GOSH I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED THIS UNTIL I SAW IT AND NOW I NEED IT BECAUSE OF REASONS
OMG THIS IS AMAZING. I AM LITERALLY CRYING AT THE SONG LYRICS AND AHSJS
Absense chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I KNEW IT. :D

Okay, no, I didn't. But I should have, right? D:

Great story! Thank you for writing! :D

And I apologize for the short review. D:
shark-fights-toast chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Is it bad that I both hate you and love you for writing this? Well done!
StoryGirl.98 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
Might I just say that you are an amazing human being and I love you for writing this?
Seriously! The song rewrites were amazing, and who was who was just perfect.
This whole story was just perfect. And I won't lie. The ending had me in tears. At first I was just freaking out cause I knew Sherlock had to die, but then when I saw you added the graveyard scene in there I freaked out even more, but I loved the ending.
This was just amazing. I love it. Thank you for writing this.
rosto4rogue chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I've been avoiding reading this b/c of foreign exchange student reasons. I now see the flaw in my reasoning. The Reichenbach/Everything You Ever caused me to cry in Geometry, but no one noticed, and catharsis followed by a smiling, Sherlock-shaped figure? A perfect cure for what was a terrible day.