Reviews for Dr Watson's Sing Along Blog
darkespeon11 chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
PLEASE! WRITE MOOOOREEEE!
It's not a Reichenbach if we know how he survived.
Well, it kinda is...
3 pwease?
Neiraaa chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
You played with my Reichenbach and my Horrible feels. While I liked the ending of Dr. Horrible's SLB, this one works better for your story.
Thank you for dedicating a chapter to me. I just came back to internet for the first time in a week and it made my day :)
ScreenwriterKitteh chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Was expecting the ending, seeing as you're mirroring the original Dr. Horrible SAB. Don't hate you for it, but am hoping to see this epilogue soon!
rosto4rogue chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Yay! Thank you, quite lovely. Sherlock's intrigued, John's going slightly insane, and it's all giving way to the climactic third act. Onwards!
(Also, love the rewrite. Another one to sing to!)
Neiraaa chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Loved it. That musical fits pretty nicely with Sherlock, no matter which characters you focus on. Looking forward to the grand finale.
rosto4rogue chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Ooh, this is one of those things that deserves more attention- love it. More songs so we can sing along! And please, please no tragic ending. Or, a Reichenbach ending? But don't let Sherlock be killed by schrapnel. Also, please let it be a ruse! Don't let Sherlock be taken in by Colonel Moran!
But that's just me trying to guard my sensitive heart. Write as you see fit, but please continue to write!
sydg813 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
WHEN THIS APPEARED IN MY INBOX. OH MY GOD, I GOT SO HAPPY BECAUSE DR HORRIBLE AND SHERLOCK.
AND THEN I READ IT. AND OH MY GOD, IT'S GREAT. THE ANDERSON STUFF. FANTASTIC.
Just. Fantastic.
Also, I like how you did the characters, the "who's who" thing.
I look forward to Act 2!