Reviews for Thicker Than Water
anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
That was the perfect way to end everything! Puns! Also, that line about Rick being "tiny" and needing all the blood he could get made me giggle rather loudly. It was just the best off-the-cuff reaction.

I really enjoyed the way that you wrote about the friendship between Rick and Billy and the team-y-ness of the, well, team. It was awesome. Great job.
soccermom72 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Loved it!
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I wish I could find more fics like this. My fav characters of this show are Rick and Billy, and I love whump so... match made in heaven, lol. I just wish there were more and that they were Rick Whumpers. Most of the time, Billy is the one getting hurt...
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
The bloody bits were scary and then in the end hilarious.

Hope your OC shows up again. I liked him.
sockie1000 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
aw, I really liked this! the setting and action were so easy to visualize. and I love how rick stepped up and insisted on giving (a lot of) blood to his own detriment. such a great image and indicator of the bond between these guys. and although billy and rick almost bled out, I feel worse for michael and casey, having to watch.

and gah! now I really want to see mole! :)

great job!
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I will probably never get tired of rereading this fic. You're so good at capturing Billy's so decline in this fic, the way his condition just steadily gets worse is so unnerving, so when they're waiting for transport, it really does feel like he's just barely hanging on.

And Rick, trying to return the favor and then some.

So much love for this fic.