Reviews for Just a Rose on a Star
It was wonderful-! Absolutely flawless! I loved it so much, and the imagery was just amazing. The Little Prince refrences, too. I love how you bring Tony and Loki together, how they seem not 2, but 1. They meld together gradually through the story that is only graspable if you pay enough attention. They are a perfect match, and this story defined that statement.
jj chapter 5 . 1/22
wow just wow
Beccissss chapter 5 . 12/29/2016
Wow! Absolutely loved this story so much! You write them both so well! :D
Silvanesti chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
I love this story so much. I come back to it again and again.
Evanlyn Winter chapter 5 . 12/3/2016
Omg I loved your fanfic! It was great and I applaud you on having such long chapters. I write, but nothing is that long or so good of a story.
Katy chapter 5 . 11/2/2016
I loved your Story. Thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Confused why Pep would kinda sentence Tony to death in a way. Like the arc reactor is killing him, hello!
Intelligence4thestupid chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
This was just so beautiful.
Kim K chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
I really loved this story.
Kohumi chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Oh. My. God.
This is just...
Amazing. Wonderful. Incredible. Marvellous.
One of the best fanfics I've read in my life.
The characters, the plot, the references... They're just perfect. I even liked your Thor/Steve, even if I find this pairing weird.
And I adore Little Prince, by the way.
Thank you so much for this work, it's truly magnificent!
alucard number 13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I have been meaning to review for a while. I have read this story hundreds of times and it is seriously one of my favourites. I had actually never heard of the little prince before this story but, after reading this, I went and bought the little prince. Now it is known by all my friend and my family as my favorite book. I just wanted to thank you for making such an amazing story and introducing me to a wonderful children's story. Keep writing because you have an amazing ability and I can't wait to read your other stories : )
Tekie Scythe chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
On Netflix, the little prince is on Netflix!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2016
Cutest story ever!
Tarabiscotea chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
Bloody fantastic. You're a god among the livings. Thanks
Tekie Scythe chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
I don't think their characters could have been pegged better. Just brilliant! Absolutely loved reading!