Reviews for Just a Rose on a Star
Kohumi chapter 5 . 9/17
Oh. My. God.
This is just...
Amazing. Wonderful. Incredible. Marvellous.
One of the best fanfics I've read in my life.
The characters, the plot, the references... They're just perfect. I even liked your Thor/Steve, even if I find this pairing weird.
And I adore Little Prince, by the way.
Thank you so much for this work, it's truly magnificent!
alucard number 13 chapter 1 . 9/4
I have been meaning to review for a while. I have read this story hundreds of times and it is seriously one of my favourites. I had actually never heard of the little prince before this story but, after reading this, I went and bought the little prince. Now it is known by all my friend and my family as my favorite book. I just wanted to thank you for making such an amazing story and introducing me to a wonderful children's story. Keep writing because you have an amazing ability and I can't wait to read your other stories : )
Tekie Scythe chapter 5 . 9/1
On Netflix, the little prince is on Netflix!
Cutest story ever!
Tarabiscotea chapter 5 . 8/23
Bloody fantastic. You're a god among the livings. Thanks
Tekie Scythe chapter 5 . 7/5
I don't think their characters could have been pegged better. Just brilliant! Absolutely loved reading!
Tekie Scythe chapter 3 . 7/4
God, this is pulling at my heartstrings like no tomorrow.
ramen-luver101 chapter 5 . 7/1
god damn this story made me cry and I also want to read the little prince
Elkin reads chapter 5 . 6/28
This is awesome I absolutely love it your writing is magnificent. Please o please write the story about Thor and Steve. I can't wait to see it from they're perspective.
ShiroYuki1827 chapter 3 . 6/26
Did you notice when Loki was fighting Thor at the end of the movie, he was crying? Started fangirling when I did... ヾ(〃)ノヽ()ノ
Risika67 chapter 5 . 6/2
You did good.
Risika67 chapter 3 . 6/1
I've never been interested or thought I'd like a thundershield but you make it appealing.
Anon chapter 5 . 5/18
100/10 too good
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 5/16
I can't review the last chapter again, so I'll simply leave a few words here.
Just finished rereading this story, and it really is so beautiful and excellent and funny and sad. And you use The Little Prince in such an amazing way. This story is on my Favourites list and I'm going to come back to it many times. Thank you!
Bhavie chapter 5 . 5/8
Loki is the romantic type huh who knew