Reviews for She Walks in Beauty Like the Night
PerilousRosella chapter 1 . 12/1
What a great read! I love how you rounded out an developed your characters through the story and the plot was strong, great job!
VioletEyedPrincess chapter 61 . 2/12
This was an absolute amazing and joyful read. You had me hooked from the beginning and the way you wrote this made me feel as if I was in the story with the characters. This is an amazing story! Great job and I hope to read more written by you!
flaming dragon girl chapter 61 . 10/9/2016
Dear this is by far the best story I've ever read on any fan fiction website. You are truly blessed by God himself with a talent to put together a story such as this one. This story is a work of art that shall for ever out shine even the brightest.
Valkirya the Hakuouki chapter 60 . 1/18/2016
I must say from the bottom of my heart... Thank You.
Thank you so much for being so good in writing, I hope that you will continue, because I have really enjoyed this story.
Abby01 chapter 61 . 11/14/2015
Beautiful
Fairyhaven13 chapter 61 . 2/28/2015
This was a very beautiful story. You had no idea how many times I was squealing or laughing or yelling at the computer, and I don't do that often, unless it's a really good story. And this was a really, REALLY good story. Erik was always in character, and his falling for Anne was believable and realistic and sweet and just beautiful. There were few critiques I had about the story. Mainly, some of the more "seductive" moments weren't entirely to my taste, but the story didn't revel in it, so I just skipped over those. And while you are a very, VERY good writer, some grammar and spelling could be checked on. Things like "no" and "know," "where" and "were," and "here" and "hear" got mixed up quite a bit. There was nothing drastic though, like an entire paragraph in L337-speech (shudders). Overall, this was amazing, and I hesitate to read any other Phantom of the Opera fanfictions lest they aren't up to this caliber. This was really beautiful.
PumpkinKitten chapter 61 . 2/1/2015
Oh, look what you did to me! Now I'm sitting here, in front of my laptop, crying and sobbing like a little girl. This was so beautiful, especially the ending. Ahh, my heart could jump out of my chest from happiness. This is how it should have ended for Eric.
Thank you, this was truly wonderful! :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 61 . 12/23/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww a little girl _ Like the name you picked for her :) Sad the story is over :( Loved it so much :) Thanks for the bonus chapter :)
DawnMisty chapter 61 . 12/22/2014
Thank you so much for writing this story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! As I was reading the last chapter I noticed you published a 61st chapter! Thanks! :)
The-Right-Girl chapter 60 . 9/13/2014
I absolutely love this story! It's perfectly reasonable; there was certainly enough time that passed for Erik and Anne to properly fall in love (unlike several other stories that I shall not mention...), and the small details-the houses, the dresses, as well as the balls-were correct for the time period.
You are a marvelous writer.
There are a few mistakes here and there, but nothing major, just words mixed up a bit; such as know being used instead of no. Of course, some spell checks or automatic word things are annoying at times.
Again, this was a fantastic story!
I look forward to reading more of your work!
ElvisRules41 chapter 28 . 8/31/2014
Squee! I love 'So She Dances'! And I love this story! Squee!
6GreatMind9 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Hi!
I fell in love with your story :3 Really it's great 3 and I have one question. Could I translate your story into my native language? It would be very nice :D of course I'm going to write that all rights belong to you :D
I'm waiting for your answer :)
Guest chapter 60 . 6/11/2014
As Erik said; Brava, brava, bravisima! This is the om lying Phantom of the Opera FanFics I have ever been able to finish. It was incredible and definitely the most welk written fic I've had the pleasure of reading, no matter what fandom it was from.
Guest chapter 54 . 6/11/2014
There are no words that can describe my love for this story. Likewise, there are also no words that can describe my hatred towards Raoul, Christine, and Elizabeth. I could throttle them all and feel no regret. Whatsoever.
PhantomsEmiiChey chapter 60 . 3/6/2014
So, i just came upon this wonderful story yesterday, and though I may be late with reviewing this, I can honestly say that i cried when it ended. I can assure you that I will be reading your other works, because you, my dear, have a wonderful talent!