Reviews for She Walks in Beauty Like the Night
Fairyhaven13 chapter 61 . 2/28
This was a very beautiful story. You had no idea how many times I was squealing or laughing or yelling at the computer, and I don't do that often, unless it's a really good story. And this was a really, REALLY good story. Erik was always in character, and his falling for Anne was believable and realistic and sweet and just beautiful. There were few critiques I had about the story. Mainly, some of the more "seductive" moments weren't entirely to my taste, but the story didn't revel in it, so I just skipped over those. And while you are a very, VERY good writer, some grammar and spelling could be checked on. Things like "no" and "know," "where" and "were," and "here" and "hear" got mixed up quite a bit. There was nothing drastic though, like an entire paragraph in L337-speech (shudders). Overall, this was amazing, and I hesitate to read any other Phantom of the Opera fanfictions lest they aren't up to this caliber. This was really beautiful.
PumpkinKitten chapter 61 . 2/1
Oh, look what you did to me! Now I'm sitting here, in front of my laptop, crying and sobbing like a little girl. This was so beautiful, especially the ending. Ahh, my heart could jump out of my chest from happiness. This is how it should have ended for Eric.
Thank you, this was truly wonderful! :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 61 . 12/23/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww a little girl _ Like the name you picked for her :) Sad the story is over :( Loved it so much :) Thanks for the bonus chapter :)
DawnMisty chapter 61 . 12/22/2014
Thank you so much for writing this story! I thoroughly enjoyed it! As I was reading the last chapter I noticed you published a 61st chapter! Thanks! :)
The-Right-Girl chapter 60 . 9/13/2014
I absolutely love this story! It's perfectly reasonable; there was certainly enough time that passed for Erik and Anne to properly fall in love (unlike several other stories that I shall not mention...), and the small details-the houses, the dresses, as well as the balls-were correct for the time period.
You are a marvelous writer.
There are a few mistakes here and there, but nothing major, just words mixed up a bit; such as know being used instead of no. Of course, some spell checks or automatic word things are annoying at times.
Again, this was a fantastic story!
I look forward to reading more of your work!
ElvisRules41 chapter 28 . 8/31/2014
Squee! I love 'So She Dances'! And I love this story! Squee!
6GreatMind9 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
Hi!
I fell in love with your story :3 Really it's great 3 and I have one question. Could I translate your story into my native language? It would be very nice :D of course I'm going to write that all rights belong to you :D
I'm waiting for your answer :)
Guest chapter 60 . 6/11/2014
As Erik said; Brava, brava, bravisima! This is the om lying Phantom of the Opera FanFics I have ever been able to finish. It was incredible and definitely the most welk written fic I've had the pleasure of reading, no matter what fandom it was from.
Guest chapter 54 . 6/11/2014
There are no words that can describe my love for this story. Likewise, there are also no words that can describe my hatred towards Raoul, Christine, and Elizabeth. I could throttle them all and feel no regret. Whatsoever.
PhantomsEmiiChey chapter 60 . 3/6/2014
So, i just came upon this wonderful story yesterday, and though I may be late with reviewing this, I can honestly say that i cried when it ended. I can assure you that I will be reading your other works, because you, my dear, have a wonderful talent!
Guest chapter 60 . 2/11/2014
Whether or not to write a sequel (possible ideas: *an accidental meeting between Anne's grandmother & her children *Anne & Erik's kids as adults fall in love w/ Christine & Raoul's kids; one side's son w/ the other side's daughter) is your choice. A one-shot excerpt from this story is a good idea, too. Maybe, a more detailed account from the wedding night (key word: "detailed", wink-wink), & possibly another as Anne's giving birth to their 1st child. Just some suggestions. I did love this lovely little tale you created. I always pictured Natalie Dormer & Tamzin Merchant (Anne Boleyn & Katherine Howard from "The Tudors") as Anne & Elizabeth. Can't wait to see what you do next.
Peyton LeVay chapter 60 . 12/27/2013
I liked this - I really, really liked this.

I enjoyed seeing Erik and Anne's relationship progress and flourish.

You did a really good job! /.
inujisan chapter 60 . 12/18/2013
and I've enjoyed the story immensely
judybear236 chapter 59 . 12/18/2013
Sizzling!
LadySpindle chapter 60 . 12/17/2013
Ahhh! I can't believe it's finished! All-these-feels Congratulations on finishing this beautiful story, I will miss the updates, but I couldn't be happier with the ending.