Reviews for She Walks in Beauty Like the Night
PhantomsEmiiChey chapter 60 . 3/6
So, i just came upon this wonderful story yesterday, and though I may be late with reviewing this, I can honestly say that i cried when it ended. I can assure you that I will be reading your other works, because you, my dear, have a wonderful talent!
Whether or not to write a sequel (possible ideas: *an accidental meeting between Anne's grandmother & her children *Anne & Erik's kids as adults fall in love w/ Christine & Raoul's kids; one side's son w/ the other side's daughter) is your choice. A one-shot excerpt from this story is a good idea, too. Maybe, a more detailed account from the wedding night (key word: "detailed", wink-wink), & possibly another as Anne's giving birth to their 1st child. Just some suggestions. I did love this lovely little tale you created. I always pictured Natalie Dormer & Tamzin Merchant (Anne Boleyn & Katherine Howard from "The Tudors") as Anne & Elizabeth. Can't wait to see what you do next.
Peyton LeVay chapter 60 . 12/27/2013
I liked this - I really, really liked this.

I enjoyed seeing Erik and Anne's relationship progress and flourish.

You did a really good job! /.
inujisan chapter 60 . 12/18/2013
and I've enjoyed the story immensely
judybear236 chapter 59 . 12/18/2013
Sizzling!
LadySpindle chapter 60 . 12/17/2013
Ahhh! I can't believe it's finished! All-these-feels Congratulations on finishing this beautiful story, I will miss the updates, but I couldn't be happier with the ending.
judybear236 chapter 60 . 12/17/2013
Great story. Wonderful imagery and good voices.

Good action scenes!

Thank you for posting your story (and thank you for finishing it!)

Good job!
PhantomFan01 chapter 60 . 12/17/2013
I am so glad she is ok and they are married with kids yay :D sad the story is over though :( looking forward to the extra chapters you will post :)
RedDeathLvr chapter 60 . 12/16/2013
Bravo.. very nicely done. Hope you continue to write more stories in the POTO phandom.
gummybear1825 chapter 55 . 12/4/2013
I love it. I was so excited for Erik and Anne but when I read chapter I almost cried saying but they are soo close
PhantomFan01 chapter 55 . 12/3/2013
Oh no poor Anastasia :( I hope Erik will find her soon :( I can't believe that woman kidnapped her in such a cowardly way T_T Can't wait for the next chapter :D
judybear236 chapter 55 . 12/3/2013
Oh No! Not tonight!
Such timing!

But why tonight when it's obvious that she's leaving? How cruel!

Good chapter. Good voices and imagery.

Need a new chapter!
BadWolf8588 chapter 53 . 11/2/2013
I read this entire story in two days. Now I am dying for an update. Pease update soon. I absolutely loved this story!
LadySpindle chapter 53 . 10/31/2013
Aww :3
I sure hope Elizabeth doesn't crash her wedding... that would be SO like her.
And for a moment there...I actually thought Christine might have been reconsidering her past questionable decisions (leaving the Phantom, marrying Raoul, hanging around Elizabeth,etc), but, no such luck.
Summers1 chapter 53 . 10/29/2013
Ahh love this story! I was up all night reading it. Sadly I was to late to accompany u on the journey of this story but I hope there is still a little more to go am I right?! I mean wedding! Waaa I don't want this to end! U should do a sequel. Not all story's have to be like meet drama fall in love drama wedding and then the end u should continue! Pleaaasssseeee