Reviews for Humid
ThatWeirdoThatFollowsYou chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I don't believe youuuu e-e

It's too good to be your first fanfiction EVER.

It's extremely fabulous. I loved it... Made me laugh when you made Rochelle ruin it.
Doujinshe chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This is so cute. :)
Cindy-Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wooooww! *O* I dont have words! I really enjoy it! Ellis x Nick is my favorite couple!
awesomenessoncrack chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Rochelle NEVER DISTURB NELLIS! Bloody hell I was so getting in to it, the language and description was lovely and then you used Rochelle to troll the best scene -_-
NOOOOOO hahaha XD
well you captured the characters well and I really enjoyed it, you should write more Nellis fanfics xx
kira1525 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
hahahahaha, nice ending. Great job :)
Pinkiekeen chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
That last part was the most hilarious thing I think I've ever read. xD I love you, and I love how both the characters totally stayed in character. Awesome.
MorningStar Disraeli chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Now normally I'm not a fan of first person but... Gods! I loved your story. It was too cute w I'd love it if you wrote another lol
-M
ResidentChevy chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Well done. I felt kind of sad when it ended.. I was hoping it wasn't done. *pout* Is this staying a one-shot?
zoey.tremonti chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I actually liked this. Alot. I am such a new comer to Nellis, I'd never seen the chemistry until I started stalking my friend's 'Nellis' Album on facebook and I realized, they're kinda cute. I ship pretty much every couple though.
Nick and Zoey
Zoey and Ellis
Nick and Ellis
Hell, I think I even like Francis and Zoey. But they are probably the lowest on my list. Anyway, I'm rambling but I loved this. It was romantic and sexy, but not smutty or feeling rushed. Things that happened seemed to happen at the correct moments and there was no rushing to any of the perfect Nellis scenes :D 3 So this is your first fanfiction ever? It doesn't seem like an amateur piece of work at all! It's amazing!
Fleshlight chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I wanted to critique it, I really did.

But it's fine how it is; perfect even.