Reviews for Inner Strife
Genesis Vakarian chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Amazing. Well thought out too.
Darkis Shadow chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Naww poor Strife. *hugs him*
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I came in to this story knowing nothing about this guy, and only little about his siblings. Now I want to know more. I can't wait for Darksiders 3, and the rest of your character studies.

Keep up the great work!
Lord Jake the Warrior chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Really cool character study. We don't really know much about Strife or Fury, so I guess anything goes.
Cloy Jubilee chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hi! I enjoyed it a lot, can't wait for Death's chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I think that if u make a series out of this it would be awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Cool! make this a long series plz!
UltimateGrr chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Very very nice fic.

Hope you update soon
HoldenCaulfied chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Pretty good one-shot.
Kidtroop chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That actually surprised me. I didn't think I would like this as much as I did. If you feel so inclined as to write more for the rest of the horsemen please do.
pseud0zombie chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I'll admit, I didn't have high hopes for this upon reading the summary, but you actually surprised me with this story: I was quite impressed. You worked pain into Strife's backstory without smothering on the angst... Very well done.
Brandon Storm chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I always imagined Strife as the bitter type. But I feel the need to point out to you that it was Death whom dealt the finishing blow to Absalon.
MrAyeSir chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Maybe Strife is a master in evading. I mean, like Death, but in a different way. The Lara Croft kind of horseman.
Mr.Kurtz chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
can you do another chapter please ?
Frostfyre chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
A good story, and I like how you portray Strife. After how he shot the demon in the leg in the comic - which really is the only thing we know about him, beyond that he thinks Death is a sarcastic bastard - it does seem that he is the least likable of his brothers and sister. I do hope that you write about the other Horsemen.

(And I'm honored that you took Absalom being their father from my drabbles.)