Reviews for Override Fate
bigicy chapter 1 . 9/24
Great opening start.

I liked the "The Missing Terminator" by TakatoRikku as a possible alternative timeline but what you have done is create an addictive and thrilling story!
typhoon chaos chapter 15 . 6/17
Those boys are like little kids when R and D gets involved. I can totally imagine the Johns locking themselves in a lab for several days at a time when ideas start coming up.
fastandloud chapter 17 . 5/18
Very nice chapter.
thelifeeater chapter 39 . 7/9/2014
Good story.
Firestar001 chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Just curious but what type of HK drone is it?
utunnels chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
Interesting. But isn't a coroner usually involved, so Weaver has to fool them with fake organs?
utunnels chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
Well it's a bit strange they used a team to hunt Martin, if he had a job instead of being in West Point.
utunnels chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
It's a surprise John took out a T-850 using a shotgun...
Do Fairies have tails chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I love it. Annika's evolution, what she'd been through and all. Yet some things saddened me, but it's necessary to make a good story. Globally I love how Annika being friends with people and her will to help Connor in his fight against Skynet. Congratulations so far ! :)
1gdl chapter 26 . 4/5/2013
what i find intreaging througout this story is the reference to john conner seniour being married to the terminator from rise of the mechines, in another fan fic. could you send me refrence of this fanfic as i cant find it.
lucabig1993 chapter 22 . 3/23/2013
I stopped at 22 hours chapter. Tomorrow I'll finish reading it. I like the way you've structured. I love it this story. Compliments. I also like the tx and the other characters ..
JamesBond2007 chapter 27 . 1/22/2013
You cannot travel to the past only to the future according to this equation Emc2
biaslord chapter 39 . 12/13/2012
I loved the story, about to read the next one.
rnbm chapter 39 . 12/3/2012
Great chapter, great cliff hanger ending. Can't wait to see what happens with Cameron. Can she be saved? Where did John go? Looking forward to next story.
atsik101 chapter 39 . 11/29/2012
When i finished reading this chapter and our A/N, i instantly knew with what universe you were going to do the crossover fic with(Firefly/Serenity) after i remembere what was the full name of little Allison in chapter 37(Allison River Young/Connor). And i 'm looking forweard to reed the new fic, and if the Alliance in the Firefly/Serenity Universe have plans to do anything to John's little River like what they did to River Tam, then the Alliance just like Skynet(the bad one not the good one - Kara Connor)are going to fase the wrath of General John F*****G Connor!