Reviews for Override Fate
midnightscar17 chapter 36 . 1/18
Why doesnt john take kara in like the other john or attempt to
pyc97 chapter 39 . 1/17
I read yr whole story and feel like its not really fair to manipulate history like that. JC might as well be the best cheater of history. But I digress. Overall I enjoyed my time reading this story, and I really hope u would continue yr sequel.
bigicy chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Great opening start.

I liked the "The Missing Terminator" by TakatoRikku as a possible alternative timeline but what you have done is create an addictive and thrilling story!
typhoon chaos chapter 15 . 6/17/2015
Those boys are like little kids when R and D gets involved. I can totally imagine the Johns locking themselves in a lab for several days at a time when ideas start coming up.
fastandloud chapter 17 . 5/18/2015
Very nice chapter.
thelifeeater chapter 39 . 7/9/2014
Good story.
Firestar001 chapter 20 . 4/12/2014
Just curious but what type of HK drone is it?
utunnels chapter 27 . 10/15/2013
Interesting. But isn't a coroner usually involved, so Weaver has to fool them with fake organs?
utunnels chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
Well it's a bit strange they used a team to hunt Martin, if he had a job instead of being in West Point.
utunnels chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
It's a surprise John took out a T-850 using a shotgun...
Do Fairies have tails chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I love it. Annika's evolution, what she'd been through and all. Yet some things saddened me, but it's necessary to make a good story. Globally I love how Annika being friends with people and her will to help Connor in his fight against Skynet. Congratulations so far ! :)
1gdl chapter 26 . 4/5/2013
what i find intreaging througout this story is the reference to john conner seniour being married to the terminator from rise of the mechines, in another fan fic. could you send me refrence of this fanfic as i cant find it.
lucabig1993 chapter 22 . 3/23/2013
I stopped at 22 hours chapter. Tomorrow I'll finish reading it. I like the way you've structured. I love it this story. Compliments. I also like the tx and the other characters ..
JamesBond2007 chapter 27 . 1/22/2013
You cannot travel to the past only to the future according to this equation Emc2
biaslord chapter 39 . 12/13/2012
I loved the story, about to read the next one.