Reviews for perfection
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
She is a pretty perfect princess isn't she? Oh Drew... I feel like we'd be besties if she wasn't so mean, yeaaahh. Anyways, really good! I love your Drew free-verses! You're oh so good at writing about deep feelings.
Meepmeep123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Argh! One cannot even begin to explain the insanity of amazingness that this is! I love it!
thinking hurts my brain chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I feel bad for Drew sometimes.
EmptyxLlamas chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Woah... This is amazing...

First off, it's free verse. I like free verse.

Second, it's a *readable* free verse.. I like readable free verses.

Thirdly, it's amazing.

Fourth and last, it's really really amazing...

I think it's safe to say I loved it.
traversing chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Love this.

I love Drew's character, and I hope we get to see her in future books, with hopefully a little more depth. Not just the bitchy side.

Anyway, this rocks.
Hugs6 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Heh heh awesome! POP!
ERMEGERD chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Woah, that was shockingly... good. Shocking cause normally I want to beat Drew into a bloody pulp. But this, hell I didn't get that urge once. I'll say it again, shocking.
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Ooo, this was an interesting take on Drew! I think she jas a lot of potential as a character, and I really hope ! Anyway, this was a great freeverse!
Taffeh A. Llama chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
First of all, love this freeverse so much, just like with your other Drew-centric stuff.
Second of all, WHAT. WHAT? WHAAAAT? THIS IS DEDICATED. TO ME? WHAT. I'M SO. CONFUSED. I CAN'T. WHATWAHTWAHTWAHTWAHWTAHTAWHT .
Thank you immensely for the dedicating it to me. Just. Asdfghjkl; I'm too happy and jittery and I'm hyperventilating too much to be able to fathom any more words/compliments.
KayaScodelarioFan chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Wow. That was actually great!( I hate Drew, but I've never seen anything from her point of view. Hey, check out my story, please?(

KSF xx