Reviews for Angel Eyes
Jazzy chapter 2 . 1/12
Please do another chapter of this im really curious as to how it ends...and yeah, yeah ik curiousity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back! Please do another chapter!
Amakurikara chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Loved this story! I'm a supernatural fan myself. :) But it's been a while since I've seen it. I really need to watch it again. I hope you continue this one!
kc1690 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Ahh, that's so cute! And I like the little Justin Bieber joke at the end. I wonder what name he will have...
lilygirl42001 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
awwh,this is so cute, I just love it xx
PlaidSpiderman chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
It took me a minute to get the Bieber joke, but I got it and immediately burst out laughing. I feel stupid.

This is AWESOME! Are you gonna continue this?!

I feel like my thoughts are all over the place, so I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense.

I hope you continue with this soon!

:DDD
squoctobird chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
really cute
Love and Peace Forever chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Awh! This was adorable! I always love your stories and you always surprise me with the new ones you write! This was just plain CUTE! Hehe

xoxo
sylarbadass chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Loved it? Dean huh? Lol so we get Cas in this story too? :)
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
hahhaha OMG SOOO CUUUUTE! I LOOOOOVE IT! :D
Julie chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You should definitely do a follow up chapter, this is really great I love all of your stories, you are an amazing writer.
SarcasmSpeaksVolumes chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Awww this is a oneshot? Grrr, do a sequel or something, dude! This is awesome
Candid-Canoe chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Wow. The tension you built here in so few words is amazing. Wow. I know you marked this complete but I'm alerting it just in case. Thanks for writing.
DEUTALiA chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This... there's no way this is complete! I refuse to... no. Not even. This just has to be continued. There's no way I'm passing up supernatural!Kogan and mentioned capability of conception.

Please, please make another chapter for this. The idea is just... magical? I dunno. This is just a great idea, and it's actually /original/. You don't see that too much on FF. Anyway, I'm favoriting and following if you're up for it. I love this!
Green-eyed rusher chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was so good... I usually don't read kogans but I gave it a try... I really wish there was more... It was that good...
squoctobird chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I liked this a lot. I hope you will write more of this AU