Reviews for Little Sister
sure do miss this
Good beginning and good story!
IllyaKuryakingirl12 chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Please continue when you can I really enjoy it. It's very well written and I'd like to see what happens to Jamie
islaboe chapter 11 . 7/29/2014
Poor Jamie finding out that Sam has a fiancé and the fact that he was rubbing it in by bringing her to the Ponderosa, I wonder what Jamie will do now, I hope she plays nicely although I doubt it, I can see Adam or Ben settling her down and sorting her out somehow.
gaben chapter 10 . 6/10/2014
The job isn't going to be that easy. Jamie may be a girl but she's a Cartwright. Glad to see an update. Keep going.
islaboe chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Surely to a nd bill aren't going to help Matilda get Jamie back but money is the root of all evil as they say. Poor Jamie and the family are oblivious to this too, but bill and tome will need some kind of plan to get past those brothers of hers so we'll see.?
gaben chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Just getting into this story. You writing has really improved from the first chapter. I do hope you finish it... You've left a few readers hanging for over a year now.
danae chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Great story! I always thought that Pa and the boys needed a little girl around the ranch just to soften the rough edges. I think you'd have several other great stories if you wrote of Jamie growing up amidst all the doting men on the Ponderosa. I'm sure that a little Cartwright girl could get herself into a lot of trouble and run her big brothers ragged. I bet she'd be the cause of a few more gray hairs for her papa too. Keep up the great writing and I''ll be right here, waiting patiently, for the next chapter or new story.
islaboe chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Oh please don't leave it there I need to know what happens now and if Jamie is going to tell Joe bout her suspicions and if all turns out well ? so pleeeeease don't just leave us readers hanging keep us out of our misery, I want to see Adam go into action
islaboe chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
Not another boy with an eye on Jamie or is it I think more the other way around ?
islaboe chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I hope the grandmother doesn't get her way as she has never know anyone but her father and brothers
islaboe chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
She isn't going to stnd for her brothers running her life I don't think as she seems every bit as stubborn as them
islaboe chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Oh they love her so much but little does she know about her grandmother
islaboe chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Oh oh Jake is brave not worrying about those brothers of hers, I hope he knows what he's doing ?
islaboe chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Oh a love interest working on the Ponderosa the boys aren't going to be comfortable with that