Reviews for It's okay if you want to kiss me until I'm dizzy
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 1/2
So...uh update please?
ExplodingSewers96 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Awwwww this story is awesome!
aPackageFromTed chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I really enjoyed this! Can't wait for more! :)
youjelly chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
You said you'd update soon! Where's the next chapter? This is an amazing story so far. I really love how you write. Please update very soon!
natalie chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
UPDATEEE!
Taylor chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Lol here he is (frank lachowski perf patch)
search?qfranklachowskidfuxhdHe_smX7M:
wintercherry1912 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
i just love patch...!
beesandjam13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Very good. Your descriptions transport you to the story. As like everyone else, please continue. It's wonderful, you've captured the characters perfectly.
CammieMorganGoode chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awesome! Please continue the story by all means!
stolen-fun.hehe chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
O! M! G! Ah-maz-ing! I love it! I can't wait to read more! Favouriting and Following 3
Creatureblue chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Omg this is such a great story you absolutely have to continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
omg this is amazing, updATE SOON PLEASE
Z chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
nooo..i want more :( LOL i loved it 3 hehe...patch...in love with a fictional character classic ;)
TaraWayland chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Great fic
PopQueen16 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
You are like a LIFESAVER! This break we get in between books is really killing me and I need some Patch and Nora action in my life! I've read the first chapters of other writer's take on Patch&Nora's life but they never fell right. You could say I'm use to Becca Fitzpatric writing it but this chapter was far from what I expect it to be. It was BRILLIANT! I don't know what to say apart from the fact that I cannot wait for more! I love it that you stay true to the characters in the original series and that your not afraid to describe a bit more then the basic setting and actions which is what I found in some other stories. I just love it so much and I really hope you do more!