Reviews for After School Secrets
Yakamidara chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Waaaaaaa- So much drama, oh sweet Keono, please update when you have time dear, I'm really thrilled for more.
SpiritNinja03 chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
Are u ever going to finish this? I would love to see what happens next, on a side note; I was watching the first ace Ventura movie when the mission impossible theme was playing, I was somewhat near the beginning of this chapter at that time, I so wanted to skip to the bitchs house just to go along with the mood
Frizzedpanda5 chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
PLEASE UPDATE THIS ! I WANNA SEE SAKURA GET BURNED BY DEIDEI!
PLEASE UPDATE ITS SO AMAZING!(3)
Cheetah9 chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
plzzz ! plzz i am askingu to post the last chap ! i am dying overhere to know ! plz finish all of ur uncompleted fanfics !
Akumanodanna chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Just reread it.
THIS FIC IS SO FRUSTRATING AND I LOVE IT AND WONT BE ABLE TO DIE IN PEACE UNLESS I FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE LAST CHAP pls let sassy and dei make up omg ;; im not good with sadness.
Kary-AkatsukiMember chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Wow, it's really good so far! I really like how cold and harsh Sasori could be and how Deidara used his attitude against him! :D I can't wait to know who took the pictures and to find out what does he/she want... Keep on doing a good job! ;D
optimussass chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Lmao this fanfiction is making my heart flutter I love it so much! Everything about it is perfect!
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Sorry, had exams the past week so I didn't have time to read until now DX

Sakura will not be happy XD And Sasori will be Sasori D

At least Tobi only saw a censored picture D How nice of Sakura to spread the yaoi love D Such a saint D

Sasori needs to be more involved in it though! He needs to grab Deidara by the shoulders and give him a good ol' fashioned shaking D

Keep it up -
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
omg YES! I literally screamed when I saw the update notification for this story in my inbox! That was amazing, the plan was epic and Tobi was adorable XD I love this story :3
Redcloudsrain chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Awesome. I have been waiting a while for this .
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
OH GOD HE STILL HAS HIS POCKETS FILLED WITH INCRIMINATING MATERIAL! I hope akira is a smart little brother who saves his ass...
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
I almost peed myself I was so excited to see you update this! Its been so long I had to Reread the last chapter and then this one and AUGH! My heart! The feels! Please don't go so long without updating again. Finish this and them stop updating. don't forget about thissssss!
LittleGirly chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
God that was a long as chapter! But besides that I LOVE IT! Its was soooooooooooooo awesome!
It was really really really really good reading After school secrets again ) L've really miss reading it so much!
Anyway I look forward to reading the next exciteding chapter! and cant wait to see how its going to end! Hopely with a happy ending!
Update soon :)
Dakota51 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Update soon!
AkumaNoDanna chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
daaamn ive been waiting for this for so long! It was so awesome! great work as always c: I rly rly rly wanna know whatll come of sassy and dei cx