Reviews for Uniting
Lottielue1 chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
Please update this again, it's been over a year since you updated and it's really good!
HGGal chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I just finish "Unity" and found "Uniting"! Love the writing, please update this book soon - so looking forward to it!
floatingmagic chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Yes yes yes.

Haymitch Peeta Katniss. My favorite family.
Hawtsee chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Ugh. Just Ugh.

I was so happy reading this part, because Gale's behavior had me worried and it was such a relief to get his point of view and see how much he loves Madge. And then to see him call her and actually tell her what he's feeling - it made me so happy. But of course he ruined it. Ugh. This is killing me.
andinify chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
So angsty and it HURTS. But beautiful. Liked the bond between Maysilee and Peeta and the softness Haymitch has for her too.

update soon! :]
LittleH-mod.dancer chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Very well written, but so sad! I wish Gale would call Madge back right away. Now I understand Gale's side of everything so much better...but they need to all be together in the same place again, very soon!
All For Jesus chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Poor Gale! Poor Madge!
MTK4FUN chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Thanks so very much for updating. I really enjoy this story. I like seeing Gale's POV. I never thought of Gale as being so unsure of himself, so dependent on Madge. It's interesting to read. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
NurseKelly chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Wow. Gale is a red hot mess! You need to get him back with Madge ASAP, but something tells me it will be a while...
I love Maysilee and Peeta's scenes.
Hawtsee chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Oh, what are you doing to my poor fragile Gadge heart?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
This is sort of going in a direction I don't particularly like, don't get me wrong you're a brilliant author, I just don't exactly care for the fact that Gale's being rude and unloving to Madge. I know he has a tendency to be a jerk. If the only reason that they're still together is because of Maysille, then why don't they just split by now.
NurseKelly chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I'm glad that you brought Serger back-I really want to know what happened the night Maysilee was sick. I think maybe Gale had a chat with him. Gale is being awful to Madge-I hope the next chapter will be from his POV so he xan explain himself.
MTK4FUN chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
Very good chapter! I've been missing this story. I like your mix of politics/fashion/romance - it's very smart and clever. I can't wait to read more. Please update sooner if you're able.
LittleH-mod.dancer chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Hawtsee chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Holy crap. I wasn't expecting that showdown between Gale and Katniss. I think Gale must have some serious unresolved issues for him to physically attack Katniss. It's so out of character for him to get violent with anyone in that way, let alone Katniss. I knew she hadn't really gotten over her issues with him, so her reaction didn't shock me nearly as much.

Wow.

Glad to see you're posting on this again. I was afraid you'd given up.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »