Reviews for A love that lasts: A scentern 2 fic
Fayne Rider chapter 31 . 5/24/2014
Oh styx! Boku No Pico. IDOL MAINSTREAMS TOO MUCH THAT SHE EVEN WATCHES THAT!
Dauntless-Princess3392 chapter 34 . 3/11/2014
OMG this story totally sucked me in to the point of procrastination :) love love love the story even if it got a bit too dark :)
Guest chapter 34 . 2/3/2014
that was really good :)
teodora.ursu chapter 25 . 6/17/2013
Ok, so i really love this story, but you really have to kill so many people, not that some of them weren't bad, but still, even Michael?
teodora.ursu chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
Where are you from?
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 34 . 5/11/2013
...HOLY CRAP. It's all over... *begins full-on bawling*
Also, I love the idea of the next Scene and Intern 2 fanfic. I would LOVE to read how you portray their childhoods.
(P.S. I'm bipolar here. One minute, I'm on for the next 3 years, then I practically fall off of the earth for 5 years. :/ )
GREAT job. I loved this story, although I rarely got to read it due to being so damn busy. :/
Username-not-taken chapter 34 . 5/10/2013
Wow, I can't believe this is the end! I really enjoyed reading this.
Reflections of Twilight chapter 34 . 5/9/2013
I felt like that when I got some friends to start shipping Ryley on Glee...

My Little Pony? I luffles my little pony! And it's actually Bronycon, not ponycon. I wish I could go, but I'll be at my sleepaway camp then. :/

I'll really miss this story... It kinda became a part of me. This happens with most of the fanfictions I read, but I'll always remember this nonetheless.

Signing off for the last time,
Sunsets
Lindsey chapter 34 . 5/9/2013
Oh my gosh! I've missed reading this! And I'm gonna miss this story! I think this was like the first fanfic I ever read and really got into. You've done a really great job, and I loved this chapter. It had a really great ending too! )
ThiefOfADHD chapter 33 . 4/15/2013
Best. Story. EVER! please make another chapter, I'm hooked!
ThiefOfADHD chapter 25 . 4/15/2013
This is my first review, but it's an amazing story so far!
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
Just because Angel is pregant doesn't mean she has to stop touring. They could just go on until the 2nd trimester. Anyway, Intern 2 likes Wicked?! I thought I couldn't love him any more than I already did. Though it seems more like a Hip Hop thing. I'm curious to see how the company goes on after the break.
Reflections of Twilight chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
Nice! I actually originally shipped Scindie, but I read this fic, and it changed my mind. :D

Did you hear about the My Chemical Romance breakup?

Angel is preggo? That sucks for Red Lust.

Update soon!
Luffles, Sunsets
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
The Angel character...she's a doofus. Please post more!

-AniUniverse '05

Thanks for lending me your KFP OC characters. They'll be taken care of.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 32 . 3/4/2013
Man, that's a whole lot of drama! Can't wait to see more!

-AniUniverse '05

One question; can I have you KFP OC characters?