Reviews for What Now?
gallopingfox chapter 22 . 9/28/2012
Interesting chapter, I like having henrys mum and Suzy interact. Cant wait for update.
mortylovesDDF chapter 21 . 9/20/2012
Oh this is wonderful- love your new characters' stories & you're still 'rockin'' Henry's words & POV. Sorry it's been awhile since I reviewed, stupid life gets in the way sometimes:) I remain your avid reader, though. Rock On!
mortylovesDDF chapter 18 . 9/7/2012
Hooray! Love where this is going! Alas, I have way too many things going on, I will totally sing your praises later:) For now, Rock On!
mortylovesDDF chapter 17 . 9/6/2012
I like where you're going with this, but I must admit that I miss Verity. I'd also love to know more about Cally & Nick- lots of potential for excellent characters:) I love Henry's "f* me! You're paying these wankers?"- maybe your writing will redeem them in Henry's eyes? Keep on w/your rockin' self! -D-
mortylovesDDF chapter 16 . 9/5/2012
Great chapter! Please keep posting? I'd like to give the psychic musicians a chance:) I think you are WAY capable of creating new characters & new plots & I'm still entranced by your 'Henry' depiction, he's raunchy & kind & wise:) Spot friggin' on.
mortylovesDDF chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
I was so frustrated when I saw an alert for 1 chappie & no time to read it before my uber long lab class, but low and behold I get 2 extra chaps after:) Poor Henry, he just can't get any alone time with Suzie! Verity's dreams sound like a Nick Cave song, think you'll ever add what happened in more detail w/the funhouse mirrors from Henry's POV? Keep on Rockin' in the Freeworld-
mortylovesDDF chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
Joy! Just wanted to leave a bit of extra encouragement:) I'm loving your Henry Mallet & feel like I'm getting to know Verity more, hope her new friends help her come out of her shell! As always, Rock On!
gallopingfox chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Interesting chapter, I liked it, as always looking forward to more.
gallopingfox chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Awesome chapter, I always wished we could have seen verity/henry interaction on the show.
mortylovesDDF chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Oh this is wonderful! Henry is very in character & I love the lucid dreaming, I always thought they could have explored that in the series. I've been mourning the lack of a season 3 today & your wonderful writing cheered me right up:) Please, pretty please with a cherry on top continue? Thanks in advance & for the excellent story so far!
gallopingfox chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Yay potter wisdom! I love it, can't wait for more!
gallopingfox chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
This is really great, glad to read spirited fic. I loved everything!