Reviews for By my Blue Eyes

FROM-Gossip Girl
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
3 *claps* that was amazing! You really brought out Xari's character! :D
Kazumi-Kuro-Rin chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
are you makin a sequel because i loved this story but not the way you ended it. and most writters when they end a book in a cliffhanger they are gonna make a seguel so are you
Exactlyamanda chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
AWWW! Love it, love it, love it!

Thank you so much for using Delilah, I love what you've done with her already :)

This is really amazing! Absolutely cannot wait to see what comes next!
Vincentria Maribella chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Vince: Aw now that's sweet there, Xari. It made me tear up. *rolls eyes*
Vi: Shut up, that was sweet you jerk!
Rainhealsme chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
I so glad you updated. There was just so much tension and drama packed into the little chapter. As usual, Xari is such an entertaining character. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to 'screw yourself' over the phone to a telemarketer. God, I hate them...And the addition of Delilah made it seem like there were two of Xari, meaning twice the swears and twice the awkward moments. But, I can't help but love it.

By the way, I wait and to see Rain's appearance into the story comes into the story, if you decided to use her. I shall patiently waiting for your next update! -xXKiraUzumakiXx
Vincentria Maribella chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
Hey Xari, Mea, its me Vince Victor and V, on our other account. Wanted to ask if you would check out my new story? Thanks!
Exactlyamanda chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
DFHSDKJFHSDKFJHSDFJKHSDFKJHS D YES!

That. was. awesome. Totally awesome. I love it, I love Xari, I love you.

I was literately laughing out loud like an idiot at the top bit. You two are crazy. xD

I cannot wait to see more of this!
Rainhealsme chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Here it is 2:30 in morning, and I'm up and about reading fanfiction...really, I couldn't help myself. And as soon as I got the alert in my inbox, I had to read your newest chapter. So, Xari changed her hair color? I always liked it blue. But I think Castiel I'm sure he's going to keep calling by her nickname because her eyes. Or until she washes out the dye. And the ending scene was pretty good, and I appreciate that you didn't leave us hanging with a cliff-hanger. I'm much too impatient for cliff-hangers. Overall, great chapter, even if it was a little short, but enjoyable nonetheless.

As for me, I'm heading off to bed since it's so late, and I wish you best of luck writing the next chapter. :)

Cheers! - xXKiraUzumakiXx
Shelby XD chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
im dead.. i died of happiness just now :p THANK YOU 3
Acacia Fynn Mellark chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Neeedd moree :) and if you want a cover thing, i could maybe draw something for it. I drew my profile pic if that means anything
Kochua2012 chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
I love itt! I know your doing it for fun so I'm not going to beg you to do anything with it though I wish you would...
Exactlyamanda chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Ah, another beautiful chapter :) You are an excellent author! I seriously adore this. Did I already say that before? :P

And if you need a character, I have a Candy called Deliilah who has great chemistry with Lysander. A light blonde with very dark brown (appearing black) eyes and a feminine but unique fashion sense.
She's quite reserved at first, but also witty, intellectual, and driven. She will not let anyone hold her back from getting what she wants, but is subtle about it. Use away and spin her however you'd like if you want :)
Shadows chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Plz put some lysxXeri romance in here! I love lys!