Reviews for living a dream, not!
Catlaca chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
OMG THANKS 4 PUTTING Mahad in this chapter
suprem dragon queen chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
When will chazz come out and please dont embersse him his my fave chara next to jaden
suprem dragon queen chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Man I wish I have a dule spirit too , dragons like light and darkness dragon, blue eyes dragon ,kiba man crysral beast I have those cards and I want them to be my dule spirit
ShadowSnake chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Cool, I like this story. I've always loved the idea of someone from OUR world falling into the Yugioh world.
Himeno Kazehito chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Does it really have to end here!
AvionVadion chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Wheb's the next chapter?
Higuchimon chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
You did not invent the word "mesh". Look it up in the dictionary. And "making up stories for the hell of it" doesn't make them good, in character, or worth reading. Having something make sense is what does that.

I need to get rid of my bile fascination.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
great so far keep it up
AngelVirus11 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
I laughed my HEART out while I read this story! If Zane found out... she's dead! Keep typing! I luv luv luv this! :D
randomreaderguy chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Hi, it's me again, although you probably don't remember me. I feel like your writing has improved since the last time I reviewed, which is good. I'm still enjoying Ace, since she can be tough and girly. Also I've noticed that with the addition of Dark Magician, you've begun to explain why she's even here. Now, time for constructive criticism. I feel like with OC's, stories like this can be hard. It's always a juggling act between, “How can I make my character important to the story, without overly changing the story?” So while Ace can change some things, we still have to remember she isnt the main star, its Jaden. So yes, Ace should totally kick some evil butt, but remember that important things need to stay the same. Jaden still needs to save the day. Regardless, your writing has gotten better and I enjoy your comedic view on what happens behind the scenes, so to speak. Keep up the great work, and I look foward to seeing how things play out.
CrystalBVB chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
I love this so much so far :) btw, can you make it so something rly rly bad happens to Slade and Jagger, like their in an accident and put into hospital, or killed, after the duel between Chazz and Jaden (or Ace should you decide to make it so) which they telivised.

I despise those two with a passion. Also, I#m writeing my own story in wich Slade and Jagger will be being tortured in later chapters. I will send you the link to the story as of when the torture for then will begin.
anominous revuew chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
when are you going to finish the story
Kalin Greyv chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
great story!
Breanna Takazumi chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Crap forgot to put my name on my review! Mine was the one with the shadow rider idea!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Hey dude! Sweet story so far. I read the six reviews and I really think a few of them were crap. I mean, I completely agree that the first chapter sucked with the grammer (no offense meant, I screwed up my first story's first chapter too) but the other chapters have been a huge improvement! The reviewers who flamed might have been people trying to get into critics united. I got a few similar reviews on one of my stories, and that was what it was for. Anyway, I think that it'd be cool if you changed the plot slightly and had it so Ace DOES end up changing things a lot. You know, just to make it seem like she's not that much of a comic relief or floater. Like, maybe make it be eight spirit keys and a new shadow rider. That'd be cool! Anyway please update soon!