Reviews for That's What Friends Are For
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
I never leave reviews on fanficitions, but I felt like I had to here. I absolutely love this, you've captured both of their personalities /perfectly./ I laughed so hard at the "What the hell is a TBH?" because that just sounds so funny. And also the "friendship marriage" part, that sounds just like something Theo would say. And the fact that Lulu cares for his feelings made me "aww." (I happen to be a bit of a Theo x Lulu shipper, and I absolutely adore the friendship/relationship they share in this!) I know it's been a while, but I'd love to see you update it. I'd definitely love to read another chapter, and also find out exactly what's behind Garrison's Facebook thing...
KEYGRACE chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
WHAAT IS WRONG WITH YOU UPLOAD A CHAPTER IM WAITING HERE LOYAL FAN HERE UPLOAD.
kryze chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
i hate it when sof fan pair theo an lulu up as a couple, i like them as a couple more, like this story, keep up the good work, oh and put up a new chapter.
legendseries chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
oh,so funny, this fan fiction, i have no bad review for this book, but just one question, UpLoAd alrEAdy.
KEYGRACE chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
ARE YOU DEAR, UPLOAD A NEW CHAPTER
GITTYFAN chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
YOU HAVNT PUT UP A NEW CHAPTER SINCE OCTOBER 2012, HURRY UP, IM WAITING.
becky chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
PERSONLY I THINK GITTY DANESHVARI SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HERSELF, FERST, LULU GETS AWAY WITH HER BAD BEHAVER , if you don't lulu is behaving badly then something is worng you, second theo's always getting picked on by his wright , always being called names . chubby chubs, the reason im pointing that out is because im overwright myself, and yet the teacher is calling theo names the most is she a teaher or what , alright maybe lulu behaver is not that bad , im not surprised lulu is acting like that in the first place , mrs wellington is not being a good rolemodel , but i have to admit this a frenking good, but all i have to say is i hope gitty improves in next sof book , hopely there is a new one.
Bion chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
Please add more!
CHRISSYTHEMPS chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
CAN YOU PLEASE FELLOW OR AT LEAST MESSAGE , SCHOOL OF FEAR BOOK 4, THANKS
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
'' UM I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, HURRY IT UP.''
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
FIRST , I LOVE HOW YOU DIDNT CHANGE THEO OR LULU , AND ... WHEN ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A NEW CHAPTER ALREADY. BUT I LOVE YOUR STORY
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Please update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
LOLOLOLOL. This was so awesome.
Loukaia chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
keep writing! this is great! i especially 3 the 1d reference. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
i love your story now please upload a new chapter hurry please hurry .