Reviews for Eyes on you
Jane chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Realy realy good!
Lovestory81 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh that's deffinately my favourite too! Love Trembling on the brink, it's a very funny episode and THE kiss is sooo romantic and passionate!

Thanks for your story, love it! Belongs to the top 5 of your S&A stories :) I could feel the tension when Alex was in her bedroom ;)
TL22 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
And another knockout punch to the jaw of Fiona, and you tell me I give Joey a hard time, lol

Actually very well written and you could feel the unsaid attraction between between Stevie and Alex

Well done.
Liv it up 124 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Absoloutely loved it :) Alex was so cute and vulnerable and so was Stevie! Trembling on the Brink is such an amazing episode! There are some hilarious bits and the parts that just melt your heart :)
kepc chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Thank you! Seriously loved the way he was watching her as she slept and the description of the kiss and her thoughts. Well Done! I think everyone loved Trembling on the Brink :) I have so many different scenes love for various reasons too many to mention but when you watch her run and jump into his arms before they find out he has fiona with him is great especially Stevie's face before he introduces Fiona she looks very cute.