Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mighty Queertet
ZIANNA chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Okay now we just need ch's 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ,ect... just update! Please!
Zia Mia Kanazaki chapter 6 . 2/27/2006
Comeon update this is a good story in fact i like the way this is going a little moer than the direction SUN is heading in so this needs to get finished now and chile and adam need to get back together how are the hogwarts boys going to be paired? BYE-BYE :)
inky.pinky.106 chapter 6 . 3/17/2005
Love the fic, it's a triumph of modern...uh...thingy. _*

Keep at it, UPDATE, and ignore flamers. They're sad little dudes who only leave crank messages because they're jealous.

Huge talent, keep going! 0_o !
DigitalAngel4U chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Oh my God! Have I really not reviewed this? It's been one of my favorite Mighty Ducks fics along with all of your others. In all honesty Your Queertet (is that right?) fics made me more opened-minded about lesbian relationships and bettered me as a person. Which for I am grateful. This fanfic is so creative and I bet no one else has tried anything like this. I love the jealous Charlie and I've liked this fic for some time but I suppose I forgot to review it! Please update soon! I read this fic like a year ago and we're all waiting lol! But no pressure! It's great and I hope you keep up your fabulous work!

DigitalAngel4U
two-minutes-for-slashing chapter 6 . 4/30/2004
I just discovered this fic and I love it. I didn't think I would; when I read the summary I just couldn't imagine this particular crossover working. But now that I've read the story I'm hooked... so I was very sad to see how long it's been since you've updated. Please please keep writing this one. The plot is fascinating, the characters are all believable (meaning all in character), the writing is excellent, and I crave Bash Slash in all forms, including at Hogwarts. In other words, you rock!
NYgoldfish54 chapter 6 . 7/15/2003
THIS FIC SUCKS ASS!

hahaha, just kidding. *devilish grin*

Harry Potter and the Mighty Queertet? *shakes head in disbelief* You know it's Vic and Star cause they're the only two that could have pulled this off.

I love it girls, update soon!
Shiny Ryuichi Sakuma chapter 6 . 3/7/2003
.You all never finish your stories! ;_; Ra-damnit.I adore harry potter and now you've thrown the Queertet in that universe! oh, can't help but love that! ! lol _
Gabesgurl chapter 6 . 10/27/2002
*hugs you hard and wails*THERE'S NO MORE POST MORE PLEEEEEZ
Black Laramie chapter 6 . 10/10/2002
very cute. yay. i like muchas. now if you don't get charles and adam together again...er...i'll kill ya! that's it! i'll kill ya!
Amanda2 chapter 1 . 8/19/2002
WOULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S BEEN A MONTH AND A HALF! PLLEEEAAASSEEEE?
Amanda chapter 6 . 8/3/2002
Sigh...I just LOVE reading your stories! I was so excited when I was there was a MD/HP crossover written by the two of you! You guys work so well together, I don't know of any other two authors in fandom that go better! I DO hope you're planning to continue this story! I've recently read the Harry Potter books (finally!) and was sucked into that work, and needless to say, I love the Ducks...so yeah...this is bliss! :)
TBstrudlehead624 chapter 6 . 7/24/2002
Please write more soon. This story is really great!
inactive and all stories delet chapter 6 . 7/19/2002
Want more.

Now.

::pokes with stick::

inactive and all stories delet chapter 5 . 7/19/2002
XD Baha.

Pig in human form, that's a great comparison.

inactive and all stories delet chapter 4 . 7/19/2002