Reviews for The Heart Will Go On
Nimblefoot13 chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
This is the most amazing thing ever. They need to make this into a movie and I will never see Titanic again. Please update!
Nimblefoot13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Wow. Sounds like you really did your homework!
roughdiamond5 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I have to compliment you on your plot changes. Yes, USUK is bordering on cliched for Hetalia/Titanic stories, but here I am, thoroughly enjoying it. I admire especially how you recognize homosexuality as an inappropriate lifestyle in the time of Titanic, and I appreciate how, instead of money (because Arthur's not that shallow, of course!), you gave Arthur what I suspect is tuberculosis so that Francis would take care of him in that respect. He's buying his life, not saving his family, and I have to be impressed with the twist.

And then, of course, there's enchanting Alfred. I realize that you're quoting from the movie - like, a lot - and that some of the writing is fluff (the first several paragraphs of chapter one, for instance), and other parts aren't written correctly (mixing up "quite" with "quote", for instance, or using incorrect quotation grammar), but somehow there's an earnestness to your narration that mostly makes me look past all that. Alfred in particular is as cheerful and passionate as the original Jack, and it really brings the story to life.

And, of course, I'll love you forever for using the Nordics as the treasure hunters. In my book, nothing beats the Nordics.

You seem to really enjoy what you're doing with this story, in short, and I commend you for the changes you've made and your characterization points. A little polishing, and this could really shine!
Anon is shy chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Amazing!, lots of usuk titanic fics skip the jump
Scene somereason. I really happy you wrote it, please update soon
Alfred's Elevator chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I watched Titanic last night, it made me think fondly of this Fan Fiction. I can't wait for more, and I would love to read some of your books, your writing style is really descriptive and beautiful! Thanks for letting me read!
willlzyx chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
i would log in but i'm on mobile and it takes a bazillion years to log in on my phone... but, anyway, I really do hope you're going to continue this? It's FANTASTIC! The way you write is absolutely beautiful and I'm already in love with this at Chapter 5. The fact that you're keeping true to the story, but adding your own little things in there is just another reason why I think I'm in love with this. I hope youre planning on continuing it (:
willlzyx-deleted chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I'm not sure if my review posted or not, but I wasn't logged in and I owe you a proper one either way, so here it is!
This is absolutely beautiful. You are such a fantastic writer, I really don't think I have seen anybody write like you do and I love it, as well as this story. I really hope you're going to continue it, it's amazing and one of the best fanfics (Titanic-related and not Titanic-related) that I've read. I looooovvveee it!
HistoryPrincess chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Dear CarmelPeti:

I'm so, so terribly sorry for leaving this review now and not when I first read the chapter (when it was published)...but I may say, my computer is working awfully, so I do not have the means to leave a long review, even if now is working a bit better than during this last 2 months. Still, I'm sorry...
...I hope you didn't thought that you have lost my loyalty to this story, considering your unique and exquisite way of writing. As you can see now, I'm still here, enjoying my reading

Finally starting my review (I'm so slow, giving excuses and all...you probably are getting bored U), I liked this chapter pretty much, from the start to its end...Francis' actions all throughout the chapter, were amazing: I loved how you made him different from that piece of a bastard that Rose's fiance was; I can read easily how much love does he feels for Artie, their relationship could have worked...if Arthur didn't have such a different way of seeing his life (that's why he fits better with Al 3)
Apart from that, I really highlight Toño and Lovino's relationship...I enjoy the way it's flowing to the point when they'll love each other (...they are going to die as a couple, right? RIGHT?); also, I'm in love with Arthur's character (haven't I said that in a past review XD?), from how he acts to the way his mind works. Such a nice job! Please keep up with it!

Well, even if it was short, I hope this review might help to inspire you to continue working in this masterpiece. If you need time, take it...but...please don't abandon me feeling as though you are leaving this unfinished!

...Again, thank you for creating this fic!

Yours sincerely,
Naomi
aqua123kitty chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
Oh my... This is the greatest Titanic story I have read thus far! Just as good as that horrendously depressing doujinshi! While watching the actual movie in fact, I was overwhelmed by how easily they could be portrayed by actual characters within Hetalia. Pretty much just like this what with Francis, Lovino, Anthonio, and Kiku. I thought all the same while watching the film!
And Alfred is pretty much Jacks twin. Seriously, they even have the same hair.
I love this story so far, I cried already at the beginning! There is no way I'll be able to take this, but pleeease update very soon! I'm addicted!
worldsocold34 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
:) Yay, an update! This is a really nice start. Keep up your awesomeness!
PrussianAssassin chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
I love it so far, it's adorable, please update soon!
worldsocold34 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Hmmph, so you say chapter 5 will be out soon, right? *pulls out knife with a half-crazed hysterical look in eyes* I do hope it's soon, or I'm afraid I'll go insane from waiting and... oh, I don't know... assault somebody.

xD I'M NOT CRAZY. But I love your story, and you left it at such a spot... ARGHHH I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE OUT OF FRUSTRATION. Please don't give up on this! Update soon, please. 3
soundlessNight chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
333 i love this fanfic so mucchhh!*3* please continue soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
WOW. Yeah, I really like this. I can just see everyone so perfectly. ESPECIALLY Russia XD Oh, yeah, and France XD But Romano really makes me smile XD
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
MOARMOARMOARMOARMOARMOARMOAR !

Heheh, next chappie prease?