Reviews for The Dragon's Notebook
Mr Jay Phoenix chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
Wow. This was one of the most powerful stories I have ever read on here. This was superb! Absolutely brilliant throughout! I couldn't think of a better storyline. The story was heartbreaking with the last two chapters (I managed to cheer my self up though chapter 10) and it me hard with the emotion. Brilliantly created Arby's, Brilliant.

The only thing that I found wrong though was chapter 12's ending. It seemed harsh that twilight and them lot didn't show any sadness or regret (which I can understand) but I think it would of been nice if you added (or edited chapter 12) another ending so that rarity does kill Spike, but she feels the deep horror and sadness from her action, and everyone is greatly distressed, and before he does, Spike coughs up the fire ruby for Rarity, and Twilight comforts him in his last moments. But other than that, awesome, my friend! Your stories continue to amaze me. First Hail Mary, now this. You certainly deserve more than 70 reviews. You are the crown of MLP FanFics.

Hope to see ya soon

MrJayPhoenix
markiplier2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
My favorite ending was the one wear spike kills himself useing the book thats how I thought It would end
eddy chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
this is a fucked up ending
LupusFreak chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
ERMERGERD Finally! A Deathnote MLP crossover!
BreadwardTheMagnificent chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
hora biribiri ikasuru ka hora biribiri ikasura ka hora biribiri ikasursa ningen! fun fact: Spike has the same voice actor as Near! but you probably knew that
afterimage93 chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
...Wow. All three endings were pretty heavy(though my favorite is the original), but nevertheless captivating.
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
well that was certainly a darker ending to the story. I approve, very nice job.
TheSnarkKnight30 chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I love the way you have Spike's stages of guilt down perfectly. :) I only read up to chapter 3 but I want to keep reading soon. Fantastic!
MikariStar chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
of all the endings I liked the original happier ending best.

overall it was a very well written story.
MikariStar chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
awesome story!
MikariStar chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
interesting plot twist, this story is getting so dramatic. very well written
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
interesting start
Harryc657 chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
I've read pleanty books before, and this is by far the most intreging I've ever read.

I've imagined a cross over between mlp and death note before, and laughed at my own idea...You blew my mind when I've read this piece of work.

Although I've seen the original Death Note and this will never compair what the show offered, this has offered far beyond what other mlp fanfics have.

The characters were presented with extreme care. The story did a wonderful job illistrating Spike's deplition as the story roared on, and the rest of the cast were done accuary, especially Twilite.

The plot was just as smashing, every turn lurk a surprise; whether warm or dark.

If anybody is reading this review. Read this story, even if you're not familiar with either genere.

To answer your question at the end of the story Arby, it's that good!
Dovva chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
Wow, this blew me away, I must say. Excellently done! I only made it up to the beginning of chapter 5, and I do intend to finish this later. This really stunned me; it's beautifully done, and the twist on the characters it wonderful. I like how you've worked this!

My only suggestion is that you should probably make this a crossover for Death Note and MLP, since it feels like it would fit into that category better.

But I must say, your writing is wonderfully done, and you capture the personalities of the characters very well- even Spike's, I'd suppose, if he harbors this sort of obsessive hatred. And I mean it in a good way, how you managed to twist his character, I like it! Well done.

I applaud you on this story, I hope you continue to write similar things, the style of this was great!
TheCloudtop chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
I have to say, this is a really good alternate ending to a really good story.