Reviews for Holding Out for a Hero
Wolfiethehybrid chapter 20 . 1/4
Omg, that was so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope she says yes... Great work!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
I love it! I just wish there were more chapters because I'm dying to see what happens next (not pressuring you or anything)
Grapejuice101 chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
OMG I'm so happy you finally updated! I absolutely loved it. I tried to review but it would let me. Can't wait for your next chap!
DREAMLESSLY17 chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
The song you chose for chapter 12 is my absolute favorite song ever. Seeing the lyrics as the title made my day!
Zombiegirl00 chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS! PLEASE UPDATE OR MAKE A SEQUEL SOON! I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH!
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
Ooo is there gonna be a sequel?
cabrera1234 chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
wow peter ask her to marry him.
Alice Gone Madd chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
Oh shit...did not see that one coming...AWESOME
Noon.Recluse chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
I'm not trying to be mean, but Annabelle seems to be a serious melodramatic brat. I don't know if I'm supposed to hate her mom, I'm sorry, step-mom or what. Why am I supposed to dislike Ashley? She has been nothing but nice to her and seems to genuinely care about Annabelle's wellbeing. Perhaps I just need to read the story further. I'm not going to lie, it's a bit difficult. Annabelle's angst is somewhat understandable, but, and I may be wrong, I feel like it's going to get worse before it gets better.
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
I was really liking this story, but now they're going to do the whole break up for a few months thing becuase Peter is going too fast. Sigh. Well, all I can do is wait for the next chapter.
LonnieLuz chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
Hey, don't mean to be rude, but in this chapter she seems a lot more melodramatic and yeah, sure her best friend is spider-man, but, personally, I think she doesn't need to scream and cry about it… Still a good story though :) Thumbs up!
Dawn chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Ahhhhhh sooooo good! Update! Please this story's so addicting I love it so much!
MidnightPenguin chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
You. . ! Why would you drop that bombshell and leave it at that!? You cruel person! Please finish:'(
FatPatricia chapter 20 . 11/19/2013
WHAT?! YOU CANNOT JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THAT! UPDATE PLEASE YOURE DESTROYING MY FEELS
1MoreInMe1 chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Such a lovely story! You are a very talented author!