Reviews for Holding Out for a Hero
Rough around the Edges chapter 5 . 8/13/2015
I was pretty happy when I first saw this story and started reading it. I didn't really stay happy for long, however. I hope I won't come off as being rude or anything because that's not my intention at all. Anyway, I could barely make it through 5 chapters, which is a complete bummer. I found Anna and the story to be very cliche. She is also quite over dramatic most of the time that I've read the story. I've read a LOT of stories where the main character is a singer and is unhappy with her life, etc. There's also the damsel in distress thing that happened twice so far, and again, in cliche ways. I also didn't know if I was supposed to hate or dislike her step-mom. She seemed nice and I didn't get what all the hate towards her was for besides "replacing" her actual mother. She seemed kind enough but maybe I didn't read far enough into the story.
I mean, don't get me wrong, this is a good story as many people like it, but it just wasn't for me as I've read this plot line before many times.
Best of luck anyway! Don't let this discourage you from writing! :) You are talented.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 12 . 7/31/2015
Sorry I didn't review before now, I couldn't stop reading!

But yay! They're together! Glad she didn't hold out too long in forgiving Peter for not telling her about Spider-Man. They are so cute!
Wolfiethehybrid chapter 20 . 1/4/2015
Omg, that was so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope she says yes... Great work!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
I love it! I just wish there were more chapters because I'm dying to see what happens next (not pressuring you or anything)
Grapejuice101 chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
OMG I'm so happy you finally updated! I absolutely loved it. I tried to review but it would let me. Can't wait for your next chap!
DREAMLESSLY17 chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
The song you chose for chapter 12 is my absolute favorite song ever. Seeing the lyrics as the title made my day!
Zombiegirl00 chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 20 . 5/18/2014
Ooo is there gonna be a sequel?
cabrera1234 chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
wow peter ask her to marry him.
Alice Gone Madd chapter 20 . 5/4/2014
Oh shit...did not see that one coming...AWESOME
Noon.Recluse chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
I'm not trying to be mean, but Annabelle seems to be a serious melodramatic brat. I don't know if I'm supposed to hate her mom, I'm sorry, step-mom or what. Why am I supposed to dislike Ashley? She has been nothing but nice to her and seems to genuinely care about Annabelle's wellbeing. Perhaps I just need to read the story further. I'm not going to lie, it's a bit difficult. Annabelle's angst is somewhat understandable, but, and I may be wrong, I feel like it's going to get worse before it gets better.
HRHPrincessTricia chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
I was really liking this story, but now they're going to do the whole break up for a few months thing becuase Peter is going too fast. Sigh. Well, all I can do is wait for the next chapter.
LonnieLux chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
Hey, don't mean to be rude, but in this chapter she seems a lot more melodramatic and yeah, sure her best friend is spider-man, but, personally, I think she doesn't need to scream and cry about it… Still a good story though :) Thumbs up!
Dawn chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Ahhhhhh sooooo good! Update! Please this story's so addicting I love it so much!
MidnightPenguin chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
You. . ! Why would you drop that bombshell and leave it at that!? You cruel person! Please finish:'(