Reviews for Aftermath
karjens44 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh I forgot to say how amazing this story was. Even with minimal knowledge of the characters you wrote it so well I was hooked from the start
karjens44 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Just discovered this show and this amazing story. I haven't seen the episode in question yet but these two were a pair I shipped instantly. I really want people to get a campaign to bring this show back. It never got promoted well enough
MMG Stitched Heart chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I really, truly liked this. I have yet to see the episode where Nina violates Rachel, though I have seen the kiss on YouTube, and I have to say, I like Nina even less. However, this story brought back the sympathy the 'watchers' needed for Nina's character to become likable yet again that the show seemingly left out. I've only read the first chapter and I am very excited to read on. Keep up the good work! ;)
Bunnytofu chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Love it! Love all the tiny details!
wunderwolfer chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Brilliant story, really well written and you've made me fall in love with this pairing. Looking forward to the one-shots.
Nightlancer600 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
It was a sweet ending. I do hope you continue to write one shots for this, though it'll be AU since they CANCELLED this show! [why must they always take away awesome tv shows *insert angry face here*] Until next time!
thatiss0dawn chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
RIP Alphas but at least these characters may live on in fic. Lovely conclusion!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
You need to keep going!
tangle of emptiness chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Just look at you go. ) I thought you had given up on this story, so this is the most wonderful surprise. I think this is a great chapter, overall, even though at times I felt things were moving just a bit too fast. Maybe that's just me. Anyway, the fic is lovely and I hope you will finish it some day. No sweat, though. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Hooray for an amazing updated, a happy ending and lovely, fantastic feels!
Hope6968 chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Wonderfully cute. I am glad you at least came back and finished the story. Still turned out great. Thank you, Hope.
Hollowmist chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
This is very interesting. Is there more to this?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Please update
CalliopeSphia chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Great first chapter, very emotional. Thank you!
dark-atrox chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
I read the chapter one before i finished watching the season one. I stopped reading this story because i thought it didnt make sense at all, but I always thought of Rachel and Nina being a cute couple and all. I just finished watching the episode where Rachel ravages Nina in a club, that was so hot. Then I remember this fic, continued reading where i left off and wah-la, i likey it. update soon.