Reviews for Aftermath
TrustInFaith chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
Loved it
HeatherSS1 chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Awwww goodness they are so cute together!
HeatherSS1 chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Awww I love them bonding and starting to feel good around each other again!
HeatherSS1 chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
The show just 'shows' their abilities, but you... You describe them so well. Rachel's senses... This is some really good writing!
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I wanted to smack Nina at 'I didn't have to push too hard' I mean come on! Dang. Loving this story so far!
Jackie chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
This was all the awesome!
karjens44 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Oh I forgot to say how amazing this story was. Even with minimal knowledge of the characters you wrote it so well I was hooked from the start
karjens44 chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Just discovered this show and this amazing story. I haven't seen the episode in question yet but these two were a pair I shipped instantly. I really want people to get a campaign to bring this show back. It never got promoted well enough
Cecil Hayze chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I really, truly liked this. I have yet to see the episode where Nina violates Rachel, though I have seen the kiss on YouTube, and I have to say, I like Nina even less. However, this story brought back the sympathy the 'watchers' needed for Nina's character to become likable yet again that the show seemingly left out. I've only read the first chapter and I am very excited to read on. Keep up the good work! ;)
Bunnytofu chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Love it! Love all the tiny details!
wunderwolfer chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Brilliant story, really well written and you've made me fall in love with this pairing. Looking forward to the one-shots.
Nightlancer600 chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
It was a sweet ending. I do hope you continue to write one shots for this, though it'll be AU since they CANCELLED this show! [why must they always take away awesome tv shows *insert angry face here*] Until next time!
thatiss0dawn chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
RIP Alphas but at least these characters may live on in fic. Lovely conclusion!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
You need to keep going!
tangle of emptiness chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Just look at you go. ) I thought you had given up on this story, so this is the most wonderful surprise. I think this is a great chapter, overall, even though at times I felt things were moving just a bit too fast. Maybe that's just me. Anyway, the fic is lovely and I hope you will finish it some day. No sweat, though. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.