Reviews for Separate Ways
K chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
2nd Review. Always nice to see Potter fanfics - although I would have thought Lily's parents would have had more confidence in magic... but whatever. Nice story amigo.
unspeakable49 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I didn't read this as part of the series, just thought I'd let you know about that.
I wish you had elaborated a little more about Snape's feelings of betrayal, before ending with the "No..." but other than that the ending was perfect.
I'm also a little unsure about the way Snape reacted to the sorting, since I always thought he was happy to become a Slytherin and was disappointed when Lily ended up in Gryffindor. Not sure if this is supported by the books though, or if it's just what's generally seen in Snily fics.
All in all, it was lovely to read. A nice view into some incidents of their friendship. :)
unspeakable49 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Had to laugh at Lily's misfortune at picking a centipede flavoured bean. Lol.
I'm glad there's no romance and attraction between the two - that would just have been unrealistic.
unspeakable49 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I really liked this, even though I'm not a huge fan of Snily stuff, even stories portraying their friendship.
I especially liked the way you included the word "Always" since it is likely that it had some memories or feelings attached for the two of them before Snape used it in front of Dumbledore. Most people really ruin the word when they try to use it, but you did a great job there.
sneezingpanda12345 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
REALLLY GOOOD!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Beautiful!

Sneezingpanda12345
diggzer chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
So I now have to finish "Ink, Parchment and a Quill" and then I'm done with the series. x)
diggzer chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I'm reviewing the chapters I haven't reviewed. x)
Lol! Brill ending!
JilyEvotter19 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Love the sneaky yet meaningful "Always"! xD
Raasberries chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I really liked this story, but in my perspective it would've been better if you continued with the story with maybe Snape watching in perspective while James and Lily became closer and closer? but yeah it's you story and all in all it was great and i couldn't help but notice you're great with description :)
samzam chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
I like That you portrayed Snape as a more of a real person rather than some person who always sulks.
WeAreAllMadeOfStars chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
I love James and Lily, but I always forget how Snape must have felt..,thank you for reminding me in your beautiful writing style :)
randomteenagefangirl chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
no, i don't want them to be friends.
randomteenagefangirl chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
hahahaha centipede
Violet wingz of a demigod chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
How sad. :( update!UPDATE!