Reviews for 50 Shades of Blue
How'd you know I wasn't 18 :o But by got that was fucking hot
joanhello chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Don't know why it took me so long to read this, but I'm glad I finally did. It's funny and fluffy and hot at the same time, the characters are perfectly in character and the banter is delicious.
CountryOfLove chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oops, already did.) I totally forgot to look at the rating and summary, all I saw was the book's name and I was like why is it called like that? And just to tell you, I already went outside and caught a 3 foot 1and a half Northern Water Snake that bite me ( Now I'm scared for life, just kidding a different one I read already did. Back then I didn't know what the ratings stood for, and back then I didn't know what XD stood for either. Now I do )
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
XD Awesome!
Vema chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Quite a bit more enjoyable than "50 Shades of Grey", I'd say. :) That stuff is crap, but this... this was immensely enjoyable. Nicely done!
The Smut Lover chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Hot... Very Hot.
Watcher of the Hearts chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
one word... are you ready for it?

...AWESOME! :D :D :) :) :) :)
ladyspock7 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This was so awesome! Very funny and sexy. I loved the banter between them. I always envision the banter as one of the central parts of their relationship. I liked Roxanne's thoughts on how giving him control helped enhance his performance, producing a win-win situation. :)
Sally chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Holy crap! My inner goddess is telling me that this was really awesome and I'm kicking the stuffing out of myself for not reading it sooner!
SapphireGirl93 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Mmmmm, this was some steamy fun! LOVED IT! Tons of fun to read; lots of laughs and VERY sexy! Just the thing to read before bed to encourage those coveted "Blue Dreams"! ;)
BeetleQueen chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Soooo sexy... You should write smut more often
Little Shuvuuia chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
...mehgusta
Hunger4Righteousness chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Nyah, nyah! See? I told you it'd be awesome! Such talent should not be going unnoticed. And now, it's not!
Talani Silverwolf01 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
HominaHominaHomina! Also, jfgtklxdfhtkjblw! Apaplexi, pure and simple apaplexi. I HAVE to go tell the MM community over at LJ bout this RIGHT now!
Vast Difference chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
OMG. So that was AWESOME! I had wondered when this would be coming... I remembered Hunger saying that it was a discussion with you that sparked the idea for both of your "Shades" stories. It is the best when those plot bunnies come out of a simple sentence, isn't it? :-P I was also in no way sad that this gave me an excuse to re-read "Pillow Fight." And I'm glad I did before I read this, because the little details were fresh in my brain.

And also, just as a random side note, I really don't know what people see in that book. I picked one of them up at the bookstore the other day just to skim a bit, because I'd heard how awful the writing was. And it really is pretty damn awful... I could name at least ten authors in this fandom that could effortlessly shame that chick's prose. And you would definitely be one of them!

And do you know what just totally cracked me up? CAT TOYS. Bwahahahahaha! That is THE BEST. I have 3 cats myself, and I have to admit that particular use for them never crossed my mind. I may never look at them the same way again! And that reminds me, I'm glad I logged onto the computer to do this review instead of doing it on my phone, because then I wouldn't have seen the kick-ass cover photo. That is HILARIOUS! Did you do that yourself? LOVE IT! And I can't remember offhand if I reviewed "The Journey to Us" when I read it, but I loved it! Are you planning on continuing it eventually? I hope so, because I love your writing style :-)