Reviews for Office Secrets
DChan21 chapter 4 . 4/25
Wow this story was great! I hoped you had continue it but the sex was awesome and the fluff was epic! Thanks for the good work!
AsumeKona chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Asdfghjkl that was beautiful!
omfg frozen much chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
"the past is the past"
*whispers 'im never going back, the past is in the paaaaaast.*
p3arce chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Goddddd! This AU is damn hotttttttt!
New.Neko.Breed99 chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
awwww! its so adorable. i love it. great story :)
leetahs chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
What u said bout smut i sincsrly agree this is in my favs now
XaLo chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
I love you so much for writing this! q So much smexyness! Though I literary cried rivers on the 3rd chapter, both because I felt so damn sorry for Izaya and because of Shizuo getting shot...THAT WAS NOT FUNNEH! ;n;
Anyway, the whole fanfic in general was awesome! It was adorable , and even if they both somewhat were in ooc I could still imagine them to behave like how you wrote them w Me loved this! Gonna favorite and follow so that I can re-read it in the near future! :33 Thank you for your hard work!
Misachin chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
kyaaa! I'm in love with this fic
this is too god damn adorable!
hehehe
nice job
keep writing
That70schick09 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Awwww! That was so sweet! You know, I kinda felt like I was reading two different stories, the sexy fluff and the angst drama :D Either way, I really liked it!
That70schick09 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Oh my god! What did you do! It was like 'non-con gang bang' to like frackin' murder! I'm hooked :3
That70schick09 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Ohohoho, soooo incredibly smexy... *nosebleeds so hard*
Yaoi4596 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Love your story, I LOVE THIS PAIRING SO MUCH!
strawhat1227 chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Not only was that story extremely hottt it was also absolutely adorable.! xD shizuo and izaya are soo cute. They are soo ment to be together.!
(lol sawwy.. I dont have many fan girl moments but this particular couple always seems to bring it out _ )
BreeBBreakDance chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Awwww, that was adorable!
Akabayashis always a bad guy, in all I've read omo lol
is good though!