Reviews for Don't Touch Me
PuddingNinja chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
GAAAHHH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HE CAN'T BE DEAD! NEITHER OF THEM CAN! Wait, Frankenstein time! *gets out big machine* Now let's see what this sucka can do! This was an amazing book, and I'm so happy that I've read it all! Poor Tabitha and Cari... I can't imagine going through that pain! I'm going to miss Jax, he was an amazing character! This ending, and book, just wowed me! It was so incredible! Now, I shall anxiously await the arrival of the next book!
TreeFroggies chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT JAX! WHY?! *crys* I loved Jax! He shouldn't have died! D':( NOOOOOOOOO! Poor Tabitha! Oh my gosh im crying! DX( I hope Zim didnt really die,I would bawl if he died too! Oh god this was soooooooo sad!

When will you start book 2? I MUST FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO ZIM! DX(
LuvLoveStoies chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
Aw..Fuck!
I'm going to cry!
Tabitha's a mess, a state I've never seen her in since I started reading this story.
Jax is dead, with the last thing happening to him is arguing with Tabitha.
Zim's dead and Cari has no idea where/how he is.
Oni's being freaking bipolar and shit. Though that magic stuff was really cool, you go and beat Moon's ass, girl! Zim too! I'm proud of you, kneeing Moon in the crotch and all. I've been WAITING for that! :D
Overall, very depressing chapter, good job! I'm an emotional wreck! :)
Fritter Critter chapter 22 . 2/21/2013
FRICKIN DIE YOU MOTHER FUCKER MOON! I HATE YOU! JUST...DIE! MY OCS ARE GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, YOU FUCKIN LITTLE DEFECT! WRITE THE NEXT BOOK SO RETH MAY KICK MUCH ASS!
InfiniteReader chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
Wow that was great :) and Dramatic
PuddingNinja chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
HHHHNNNNGGGGHHHHH! SO MANY FEELS! I'm SOOOOOOO sorry that I'm reviewing late! D: STUPID SCHOOL! Jax and Tabitha need to BE TOGETHER FOREVER! They've already admitted their LOVE for each other! *grabs Tabitha and Jax* NOW KISS! My heart was exploding with happiness when Vex remembered! It's so sweet! I'm going to go read the next chapter now! Great job!
Fritter Critter chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo! THE END IS NO MORE!

I WANNA DIE! I 'M SO FUCKING SAD RIGHT NOW, I JUST WANT TO DIE A HORRIBLE DEATH! NUUUUUUU! ZIMMEH! JAX! NYAH! SOMEBODY JUST KILL ME!

ALRIGHT! THAT IS IT! MOON! YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE SUCH A DESTRUCTIVE AND BLOODY DEATH THAT NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO FIND YOUR ROTTING CORPSE BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT OF YOUR BODY! YOU FUCKING KILLED MY ZIM AND JAX! I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL!
I'm going to destroy him...you should run.
Psychochiken chapter 22 . 2/20/2013
Awww nooo. We lost Jax, he was cool. But to be honest, there is no better way to go out than by protecting the one you love. I'd do that in a heartbeat. But anyways, so sad an ending! Even with what you told me about it being sad, I didn't expect this! You are truly brilliant. Can't wait for book two. Until then! Chicken man, out!
Fritter Critter chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
I'm gonna sing the Doom Song while we wait! Doom, doom. Doom, doomy doom doom doom doomy doom doom...
Isabelle Frost chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
I was only gone to my aunt's house without internet for a couple of days and all this happens! Vex's lady friend is still alive and so is their kid? Plus Vex's lady friend is Zim's older sister? So much to take in at once! And the fluff! So much fluff! Ah! I want, no, NEED to know what happens to Zim and Vex and Jax and Moon and everyone else too while I'm at it! I can't wait until the next chapter!
Fritter Critter chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
Happy Valentines Day to the dedicated reviewers of Don't Touch Me!

And especially to those who are to join me and our, "Let's Kill Moon!" riot! XD You all are great. This chapter was the Fluffiest chapter ever! I've got to say this is one of the most amazing stories evah, and I have already told at least twenty of my friends about this story, but most of them don't have fanfiction accounts...sad. :(

But as always, I can't wait for the next chappies!
TreeFroggies chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
Aww! This one was so freaking cute! I loved it when Vex ( Vex is epic btw XD ) was trying to comfort oni and Tabitha was like,"Wow she has issues..." made me laugh! Jax and Tabitha are so cute toghther! I wish they would just get togghther already! :U Dammit Jax,just get with Tab already! Lol

I love all the drama too! I did not expect Vex and Axiles kid to still be alive and her to be Zimmeh sister! I just read through the last chapter,so i just figures i'd tell about it here 3 But I can't wait to see what happens next! XD
Psychochiken chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
OMGOMGOMG! There is so much fluff in this chapter that I could drown from it! HOLY CRAP I AM DROWNING IN IT! Noooooooo-*drowns and dies then is revived as a zombie* RAAAH! Awesome zombie magic! Looking forward to next chapter and violence it contains! So much so that I could explode! HOLY CRAP I AM EXPLODING! *BOOOOOOM!**Reforms as a chicken* Anyways, excellent work, as always. Hoping the finale of book 1 comes soon. Hoping so much so that I turn back to insane human! *Nothing happens* DAMMIT! Oh well. Guess I'll have to use regular magic. *Snaps fingers err... feathers? and transforms back to human mode* Until the finale then! Ciao, mi amiga! On a side note I've had 3 packs of King Size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and 2 King Size Kit-Kat packs as well today! So yeah. MAJOR CHOCOLATE INSANITY!
InfiniteReader chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
Great Chapter :)
PuddingNinja chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
GAAAAAAHHHHHH! SO MUCH DRAMA! Really, though, what more can happen? All of it Pure. Epic. Osity. I really didn't see ANY of that coming! Well, maybe Axel's baby being alive, but that's pretty much it! SO AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter, which is... THE EPIC FINALE! Then onto book two! :D Update soon, my friend!