Reviews for Science
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I support this ship!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Look I'm very undecided of my pairings:(( huhu
Is it sequel, livecaster, moonring or rosaxtouya shipping... I'm so confused!
Nice fix tho
I-Have-A-Different-Account-Now chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
You aren't the only one who likes MoonRingshipping! I wish there was more fanfics for this shipping because this is my OTP and I love seeing Colress in fanfics (well he is my favorite pokemon character and I do love him). Dear God please make more people write MoonRingshipping fanfics xD.
Anonymoose chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Uwaaaaaa
This ship needs more love. Seriously. It's my otp ;n;

Anyways, love this fic! I hope you write lots more AkuroMei stuff *w*
Parabola Beam chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I am in awe of how you evoked so much emotion in so short a space. Amazing work.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I support it! You are not alone!
PrincessRarity20 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Of course you aren't the only one. Im in this team too! Since the "Can I see your Pokemon" Scene in White 2 this is my favorite OTP haha! I loved how you put the words here, its like... He felt like a lolicon, or a thing like that xD And I also think that I will be the first one writing a fic in portuguese(so, sorry if my english is bad, Im learning yet) about them, but Im still searching a great idea :/ btw, contratulations for this one! 3
Deadly Crow chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great fic, the use of words like every feeling and though is being scientifically analized is well made. Pretty short but to the point.
Like it. And you see you're not alone in the shipping, there are a few one supporting it too. Thanks for being the only one(yet) to write about them.
Hope to read more of you.
Code: d34d1y_(r0w
Anerali chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I, as well, fully support your idea of pairing Akuroma and Mei! The pairing itself is as good as a Touko/Hilda x N pairing! Good job on the call! I'm sure SOMEONE will join the the idea of making a fanfic for the couple soon!
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was great! x) sad that this is the only fic for this pairing. ;_;
I AM NOT A GUEST chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
It's shame this pairing isn't more common; it has so much potential! This, while short, was still very good. I've been shipping this since his announcement.

Once again I will ask: WHY IS THIS NOT MORE COMMON.

I know it can be perceived as creepy, but...The entire Pokefandom is creepy. That's what makes it interesting.
SayaNightshade chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I love this pairing! Since i played BW2, I start to shipp Colress/akuroma x Rosa/Mei.
But... WWHHHHYYY ? Ç-Ç that is the only fanfic that i found. THIS IS UNFAIR *starts to cry* THIS PAIR DESERVES MORE FICS.
Sorry, for this. I love the fic.
evexverloren chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Just started playing the game recently and my first thought was how cute Akuroma and Mei would look together. Don't worry! You aren't the only one!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I like it too
PC chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Only fic of this pairing here, omg. I tend to ship just about anything, but recently got obsessed with this pairing in particular. Thanks for this!