Reviews for Trust, Friendship and Love
sunzeng chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awesome story! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
okay superb was a :-) lame word i just really wanted you to know i enjoy your writing and think you really capture the personality of those you write about.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
this is truly superb writing :)
ADAMdragonrider123 chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
How long to next chapter because this is a great story
ThatChickinDurbs chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Write more please! The way you write Miranda is so true to her character. The hero concept is great and the references you make are very helpful
MEChuckster chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
This story is awesomee :) are you gonna write more chapters? because I'm really looking forward to it
anon2 chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
Wow, really amazing stuff. I love how you write this story and what's going on. Keep at it!
Ben Webster chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
This is a very well written story. just the right amount of seriousness and humour. Jacks appearance made me laugh. Keep it up. Upload soon
MasterJedi231 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
This story is how I was hoping the end of Mass 3 would be. I played the romance with Miranda in the second one and kept it strong in the third. I thank you for making this so in depth as I enjoy what is so far. Bring Jack in and have a moment between the two women is very cool, and the moment with Kaiden was a pleasant touch. I only can imagine what you have instore for us as this story continues.

Just with the events that happened in Mass 2 & 3, you have so many openings to have the crew all come back and give thanks to Sheppard. I hope you kept Gardner alive to make his wiscracks, ( the chef and janitor in Mass 2).

If I may, before the end, it might be cool if Miranda feels a bit under the weather and goes to Dr. Michel, to find that she is pregnant. If the two characters care for each other, its not a bad point to add...
AllanPrice chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Great stuff, keep it going!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Great chapter realistic passionate loved it please write more
VB chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
me i like this story
Ridgecliff chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
So far I like it :)
Accidental Genius chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Your story is awesome. But then again I am a sucker for Shepard and Miranda fics. Yours is one of my favorites so far. Keep posting, it's really good work.
Robbie chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
again good job you have really got me hooked on this story. You are doing great :)