Reviews for The Second Coming
Wika0304 chapter 9 . 1/1
please add next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
For #3, it's technically Hon. Not Pon. Pon is supposed to be for 1, 6 and 8, it's basically like the st/th thing. Like Ippon, Roppon, and Happon. There's also Bon. For 3, as in Sanbon. Yeah, Japanese is hard...
ParrotsRAmazing chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
I like the premise. Still it seems just from the first chapter. u r bashing the canon Tsuna. I mean he meets a guy just like he was and doesn't try and help or befriend him. I'm not convinced Tsuna is smart anyway. It is stupid to call a 20 year old smart if the comparison is a 3 year old. I don't get why Tsuna is so OOC.
mairunette chapter 6 . 11/16/2017
Itterashai means 'take care' and is said TO the person leaving while Ittekimasu is said BY the person leaving
Nekkoismyname chapter 9 . 10/18/2017
I really enjoyed reading this.
Vongola10 chapter 9 . 8/6/2017
I love your story, please continue with it. I want to get more of an understanding on what happened with them and the first generation Family in the beginning of the story. it seems like the first generation is in their bodies at time showing though every so often. when is Tsuna's flames going to fully come out? I need to know these things, so please continue writing this.
Sakamaki Hikaru chapter 9 . 4/27/2017
hope for a new chapter soon
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
So tsuna was the perfect son before? And he stopped when he was kidnapped? How sad poor tsuna I wish he could smile like they say he did now that he is older,and is it just me who wants 1827 here haha I just love those 2 I wish they were together,please update soon and more often I love this fanfic
Spritilly chapter 9 . 1/26/2017
This story is great! Thank you for sharing it with us.
Misaki Amano chapter 3 . 1/12/2017
Good Byakuran who has a Tsuna complex and also has memories of the future or past or whatever plz
Hkcutiepie1352 chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
Update please. This story is awesome
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
update soon please this is getting interesting...
27Tsu18Kyou chapter 9 . 11/13/2016
Excellent! Hope you update soon! I love it when Dino gets involved. Also, I can't wiat for Xanxus and his group's expression when they find out Tsuna and co. are not what they thought they were
SorakoMizumi chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
itterashaiplease come back safe.
ittekimasuI will be going.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
Do we ever get to hear the story about Tsuna's kidnapping from one of his Guardian's, parents' or even his POV? Like Reborn being curious as to why Tsuna doesn't really smile or something and somebody explains everything?