Reviews for The Second Coming
silkie 19 chapter 3 . 5/19
I guess it has something to do with the first generation
Oh pls review and pls make sure the rest of the story doesn't have tsuna and his guardians injured at all pls
Namine1 chapter 9 . 2/17
I miss this fanfic! I wish you are able to continue it! It's a beautiful piece of work
Hirameki Morgan chapter 9 . 1/27
First, when will Mukuro appear? Second, Hana and Ryohei are dating in the future? As for your question; sure I'm more than ready. Oh and lastly, when exactly are you going to update? No offense but the story is so good, and i can't wait to read more of it. AND it's two years since the last update, is there even any hope this story would actually be finished someday?
Hirameki Morgan chapter 8 . 1/27
Is Hikari by any chance related to a main character?
1. I really like them very much, though i'm not sure if I can say more yet. 2. It would be funny and amusing so I don't mind seeing a Dino X OC. 3. Nope thanks but no thanks, how about make Mukuro rival Kyoya to be Tsuna's favorite
Hirameki Morgan chapter 7 . 1/26
1. I believe how you view 'normally' is different for each person, and yea everyone is crazy in their own way. 2. For me I would have made Kyoko a close childhood friend or a cousin. 3. It would be awesome as in for example in the middle of the fight Tsuna gets excited duo to adrenaline rush and both of them having fun sparring then someone interrupts and they both get angry, and nope it won't be that ooc, it actually fits to me at least. 4. I prefer caretaker as well.
Hirameki Morgan chapter 6 . 1/26
1. Honestly dunno. 2. It would be more fun if he had a more in important rule. 3. They seem interesting. 4. No I think it's interesting to have a character like that. 5. It's fun to find many kinds of new characters in a good written story. 6. Lightning fits Haru well, so does cloud with Hana, for Lavina i suggest rain, also rain for Nana, for Shamal I don't know maybe lightning or storm, as for Kyoko i think rain or sun would fit her more.
Hirameki Morgan chapter 5 . 1/24
1. I don't think I remember all of them. 2. I prefer it more that they have an easier time dealing with them. 3. To me I think it fits more if he knows during the end of future arc. 4. Sorry I don't have one.
Hirameki Morgan chapter 4 . 1/24
I think I prefer Mukuro more for that fight. And about pairing Haru and Kyoko; I think them being more independent with strong personalities is more appealing than them having a love interest.
Hirameki Morgan chapter 3 . 1/24
Yea a good Byakuran sounds amusing and interesting
Hirameki Morgan chapter 2 . 1/24
this is getting more interesting, as for the question; I wouldn't mind if they were mentioned only briefly.
Hirameki Morgan chapter 1 . 1/24
Looks interesting, i'm liking it
Wika0304 chapter 9 . 1/1
please add next chapter
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
For #3, it's technically Hon. Not Pon. Pon is supposed to be for 1, 6 and 8, it's basically like the st/th thing. Like Ippon, Roppon, and Happon. There's also Bon. For 3, as in Sanbon. Yeah, Japanese is hard...
ParrotsRAmazing chapter 2 . 11/16/2017
I like the premise. Still it seems just from the first chapter. u r bashing the canon Tsuna. I mean he meets a guy just like he was and doesn't try and help or befriend him. I'm not convinced Tsuna is smart anyway. It is stupid to call a 20 year old smart if the comparison is a 3 year old. I don't get why Tsuna is so OOC.