Reviews for Honesty Hour
LunaAzul788 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I should admit... this simple yet eloquently written story has tugged my heart strings. You portrayed each of the characters quite impeccably. I also was very amused with Harley getting tipsy. Hopefully, you'll write more of these! Good luck to you, and keep up the good work! :)
SilverBlader chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I nearly died of laughter when reading the Harley bits, I only remember him faintly; but I remember that he was beyond weird and kinda creepy. The nicknames seemed like something he'd do from what I can remember.

I loved the part about Drew's feelings being incredibly obvious. It really sums up Contestshipping overall, I don't think there was ever a more blatantly obvious ship.

Anyways, great work!
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This was plausible, touching, and a great pleasure to read. I especially liked how Harley was able to encourage May despite everything that's happened.
KatyBella13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
"Harley, How did you get into my room?Details hon" lolololololololol The best part is that I can imagine all of these lines in the actual show (a more grown-up version maybe)
Amateur Magic chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I absolutely loved this fanfic! Easily one of the best Contestshipping fics I've ever read! Though I thought your characterizations of everyone were spot on, I especially loved your characterization of Harley. Just reading it, I could totally see/hear his voice actor doing and saying all of that! It make me laugh!
Awesome work!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
That backhanded compliment, though. XD Good one, Harley!
woofyy chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Cute story :) good luckies with your future stories :)
Cheeno chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This kind of story makes me so happy :) I love May-Drew-Solidad-Harley interactions, especially when they are so well written. It's inspiring and impressive!
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Loved the ending it was absolutely hilarious
pokexlove96 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I love this story, the plot and everything works out to be a not so lovely-dovely story. But there's still a good amount to romance without it being too much. It's also realistic.

I like how at the end you incorporated the Harley and Solidad part, very funny and adds some humour into the all intense scene with May and Drew.
meow chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
loved that last bit with harley great fanfic
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This was cute!
Pink's Reviews chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Ello, I'm Pink! Even though I am not blessed with an account on here, I'm going to be doing full-scale reviews on some Fanfiction I read. Warning right now, reviews might get a little long. So, first off, I would like to say I love both shippings in this fanfic. The storyline was quite adorable, and I especially loved the scene with Harley and May in May's bedroom. You crammed a lot of humor into this story. Also, didn't see any bad errors, and you kept all the characters perfectly captured. This fanfic was amazing, and on my 1-10 scale, it's a 9/10 only because it wasn't completely perfect. This was amazing, I recommend this for a lot of Contestshipping fans. Byes! -Pink
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Loved this fic! ;)
Harley and Soledad should really consider opening a Matchmaking office :3
ClairePuff chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I love this story. I'm amazed at how you manage to keep the characters in character, even outside of the general bounds of the show. I also really like having a drunk Harley and a sober Solidad. I think there should be more stories out there involving them in that particular situation. And you make the characters so believable, it's really amazing.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »