Reviews for Honesty Hour
Cheeno chapter 1 . 6/7
This kind of story makes me so happy :) I love May-Drew-Solidad-Harley interactions, especially when they are so well written. It's inspiring and impressive!
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/3
Loved the ending it was absolutely hilarious
Hikari-x-Valerie chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I love this story, the plot and everything works out to be a not so lovely-dovely story. But there's still a good amount to romance without it being too much. It's also realistic.

I like how at the end you incorporated the Harley and Solidad part, very funny and adds some humour into the all intense scene with May and Drew.
meow chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
loved that last bit with harley great fanfic
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This was cute!
Pink's Reviews chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Ello, I'm Pink! Even though I am not blessed with an account on here, I'm going to be doing full-scale reviews on some Fanfiction I read. Warning right now, reviews might get a little long. So, first off, I would like to say I love both shippings in this fanfic. The storyline was quite adorable, and I especially loved the scene with Harley and May in May's bedroom. You crammed a lot of humor into this story. Also, didn't see any bad errors, and you kept all the characters perfectly captured. This fanfic was amazing, and on my 1-10 scale, it's a 9/10 only because it wasn't completely perfect. This was amazing, I recommend this for a lot of Contestshipping fans. Byes! -Pink
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Loved this fic! ;)
Harley and Soledad should really consider opening a Matchmaking office :3
ClairePuff chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I love this story. I'm amazed at how you manage to keep the characters in character, even outside of the general bounds of the show. I also really like having a drunk Harley and a sober Solidad. I think there should be more stories out there involving them in that particular situation. And you make the characters so believable, it's really amazing.
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love this fic Everyone is amazingly IC, especially Harley... and I must say, your Harleyvoice is almost scarily accurate. Everytime I read his little bit with May, it cracks me up.
Kiyoshi chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Man this is frigging amazing. One of my favourite contestshipping fics. Well done, keep going :D
Maymist chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Haha, I love this to pieces!
I can't wait to show my friend this fic - especially since she's a Harely lover and you wrote him perfectly and humorously XD
Gosh, I love Harley's dialogue - well...I loved everyone's dialogue!
Everyone was VERY in character and I could picture everything perfectly.
Your writing is just bursting of talent and you're an very incredible author.
Was actually having a bad day and this fic cheered me up and made my day.
This is EXTREMLY well-written and you should be very proud. (:
I was suppose to clean my room but I choose to read this instead XD
Thank you so much!
I LOVE THIS
mysterious intentions chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Okayy I have been a creepy lurker for too long and I think it's about time I dropped some reviews so I don't feel like a stalker.

First off, I really am a fan of your contestshipping work and especially of your more recent work. I think you're one of the best contestshipping writers out here.

I especially loved your Harley in this story, he was so in-character and I loved all the nicknames you made up. I enjoyed the kiss scene and thought it was cute, but I'm not sure if that's Drew's style since he's so closed off and private.

Anyways, thank you for the good story and keep on writing!
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was great keep up the good work and yeah those nicknames you came up with seem like something Harely would say
Explorer Of Time chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh. My. God. This was absolutely BRILLIAAAAAAANT! What else can I say?
Awesome Dude chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
HARLEY's BEEN ON TUMBLR!?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »