Reviews for Honesty Hour
Ariannajgarza chapter 1 . 1/1
Happy New Years!
Amazing story, I love the plot and how well written everything is. I love how Drew basically confessed to May, it was the cutest. Harley and Solidad are true friends for helping them.
10/10, although I say that about every contestshipping fanfic. This one is actually so good, not going to even lie. If any of you are looking at the reviews before the story, what are you waiting for? There’s a good story there to be read, so read it.
LunaAzul788 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I should admit... this simple yet eloquently written story has tugged my heart strings. You portrayed each of the characters quite impeccably. I also was very amused with Harley getting tipsy. Hopefully, you'll write more of these! Good luck to you, and keep up the good work! :)
Closed0Account chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I nearly died of laughter when reading the Harley bits, I only remember him faintly; but I remember that he was beyond weird and kinda creepy. The nicknames seemed like something he'd do from what I can remember.

I loved the part about Drew's feelings being incredibly obvious. It really sums up Contestshipping overall, I don't think there was ever a more blatantly obvious ship.

Anyways, great work!
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
This was plausible, touching, and a great pleasure to read. I especially liked how Harley was able to encourage May despite everything that's happened.
KatyBella13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
"Harley, How did you get into my room?Details hon" lolololololololol The best part is that I can imagine all of these lines in the actual show (a more grown-up version maybe)
Amateur Magic chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
I absolutely loved this fanfic! Easily one of the best Contestshipping fics I've ever read! Though I thought your characterizations of everyone were spot on, I especially loved your characterization of Harley. Just reading it, I could totally see/hear his voice actor doing and saying all of that! It make me laugh!
Awesome work!
ChocoChipKitty chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
That backhanded compliment, though. XD Good one, Harley!
woofyy chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Cute story :) good luckies with your future stories :)
Cheeno chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This kind of story makes me so happy :) I love May-Drew-Solidad-Harley interactions, especially when they are so well written. It's inspiring and impressive!
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
Loved the ending it was absolutely hilarious
pokexlove96 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I love this story, the plot and everything works out to be a not so lovely-dovely story. But there's still a good amount to romance without it being too much. It's also realistic.

I like how at the end you incorporated the Harley and Solidad part, very funny and adds some humour into the all intense scene with May and Drew.
meow chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
loved that last bit with harley great fanfic
xBandanaRosesx chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This was cute!
Pink's Reviews chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Ello, I'm Pink! Even though I am not blessed with an account on here, I'm going to be doing full-scale reviews on some Fanfiction I read. Warning right now, reviews might get a little long. So, first off, I would like to say I love both shippings in this fanfic. The storyline was quite adorable, and I especially loved the scene with Harley and May in May's bedroom. You crammed a lot of humor into this story. Also, didn't see any bad errors, and you kept all the characters perfectly captured. This fanfic was amazing, and on my 1-10 scale, it's a 9/10 only because it wasn't completely perfect. This was amazing, I recommend this for a lot of Contestshipping fans. Byes! -Pink
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 1 . 6/21/2014