Reviews for Ten minutes is all I ask for
fiesa chapter 1 . 7/7
A confession! Yay!

I love Riko and Hyuuga together, and you've written an incredibly beautiful, heart-warming story for them. I love how you make them take the stage, how you describe their state of minds then and there, the double meaning of the ten minutes Hyuuga requests, and how they can turn everything around.

Starting earlier: I loved the setup, the sections you created, the titles and the small comments (Intermission, and such) and how you use them to describe Hyuuga's and Riko's relationship. I like the way you start off with describing Hyuuga's dedication to basketball and how his determination motivates Riko, and how she loses her faith in him when she sees him giving up. I like how you compare the before/later of their relationship, and the way you introduce Kiyoshi, all connected to Hyuuga over Riko. Your rendition of the basketball club's pledge is wonderful. The other way round, too, Hyuuga is integrated into the story when Riko thinks of or talks to Kiyoshi, and I enjoyed the way you described their team dynamics a lot. The three of them are great together :)
Which brings me back to the half-time, the confession, and the way you wrote it. It's beautiful. It's so like her not to realize what Hyuuga's doing until he's halfway there. And the way the team found strength to go back outside and enjoy the game is completely understandable, they're great together. And sometimes, either way, simple traditions can be broken in order to make an exception for something that will result in even better results. I really like the way Seirin's a team more than anything, and how they interact. And I think you wrote them beautifully.

Go and have the time of your lives, Seirin!

Thank you so much for sharing this.
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 4/8
:) kawaii
angelofdeath8254 chapter 1 . 3/19
This is brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
angeleye02 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Type your review here...
nom-de-plumee chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Kyaaaaaaaaaaah XD

The Captain and the Coach are one item X3
That's sweet. I read through the ups and down of Riko and I honestly feel touched :") And when Hyuuga confessed to her, I was half in disbelief! Is he really confessing to her butt-naked?! Oh my god.

That's hilarious. And sweet...? Maaa thank you for writing this :") I enjoyed the HyuugaRiko moments :"3
VC chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
WOW.. so he actually do it? awesome

would love to see someone does that in real life yea
lalocheziaxx chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
If this really happened, I'll love Hyuuga forever!
This is awesome. Wonderful. Masterful. Breath-taking. This is the first time that I've read a fic in Riko's POV. And it's PERFECT. The way you showed your perspective of the Seirin's past make my insides twist with feels. It's like the I want nothing but to be part of their world too.
lilladyinpink chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Ohmygosh. This is the first KnB fanfiction I've read and I didn't regret it. 3 It's so sweet! It's like it reaaaally happened in the anime/manga because you described it perfectly. :O Hope you can make more stories of Riko and Hyuuga. (:
okashira janet chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
So pretty :) thanks
candarella chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I'm really glad that this is the first Kuroko no Basuke fic that I've read! It's beautiful. Thanks for the nice oneshot :)
LeoInuyuka chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
oh my god im actually crying
i am one with my inner kise im fucking sobbing
this is my favorite one shot in existence
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Oh my god I was so confused to what Hyuuga was doing, but when I got it I loved it! This was a very sweet story!
Cael05 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
A perfect fic for the best hetero KnB couple. I mean seriously, Hyuga and Riko are canon. Although, I wouldn't mind for HyugaxRikoxTeppei too!

I really felt this since I was just watching the anime episodes about the founding of Seirin's basketball team and I think you did well incorporating Riko's perspective. So yeah! I declare this fic to be canon! Especially the confession! *squeeee*
thefictionfreak chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Perfect one-shot! :D
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was so well done, and I enjoyed reading it immensely.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »