Reviews for Radical Rovers
hellokitteh chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
Hi, I like most of your mighty ducks fanfics, and I have an idea for your next one.(you might already have something like this in mind)Dusk's mom (Angela right?) would some how end up on earth, and when the ducks there would be tension between her and Duke (What with all that happened) and Falcone would return. I'll let you go from there. Also I have Ideas for characters written down if you want to use them.
Rogue Rover chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
Great ending to a great story.
White Hunter chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
Good work on this chapter, I'm glad that Chance and Jake got home safe and sound. Well done, very well done.

White Hunter chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Good work Silver, it really took you a long time to think up this chapter. I hope to read the next one soon.

Rogue Rover chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
Great chapter. I know that school is hard. I had to put my rough draft on hiatus until for school-related things, but now I can continue with it. Anyways, keep up the good work.
White Hunter chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
I'm glad that Axel's and Ariel's baby girl had arrived safely during the birth process. I hope to read the next chapter soon.

Troygroomes chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
wow she sounds like a beautiful little girl and i hope for the best for axle and ariel.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
YAY! Marina... that's so beautiful... great story :)
Rogue Rover chapter 18 . 3/28/2013
Excellent chapter. The family is definitely getting bigger. Keep up the good work.
White Hunter chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
Nice work on this chapter, can't wait to read the finale chapter of your story.

Rogue Rover chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Great chapter. I'm glad that the Rovers and Swat Kats were able to defeat them. Keep up the good work.
White Hunter chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
Whoa...that was a very brave thing that Blitz did for his teammates. I hope he'll be okay in the next chapter.

Rogue Rover chapter 16 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter. I'm glad that Hard Drive has been taken cared of. Keep up the good work.
White Hunter chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Man, talk about a jaw clenching intense chapter. I hope the Road Rovers and Swat-kats can find a way to stop their two enemies from winning.

Rogue Rover chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
Great chapter. Hopefully, Hunter and Exile's team will find a way of their situations. Take as much as you need. Keep up the good owrk.