Reviews for Too Marvelous for Words
Great job- i loved this one shot: incredibly romantic and well written :)
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
That is incredibly romantic. I like the idea of just dancing to something like that for no real reason, but because you can with someone you care about. I loved this one shot, incredible job.
TheLaguna chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I feel compelled to review. It's rude to mark something a favorite and not tell you anything about why, don't you think? I enjoy your oneshot fics more than most (very nearly all of what's being produced lately) others available here, especially with this pairing. And it's getting much more difficult to find well written short stories about Hermione and Ginny, or Harry Potter in general, now that the books are complete, and movies safely on everyone's dvd rack. It would be nice to see you write a longer story, but I'll make do with the occasional short ones if I must.
hoglee chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Love this story- cute and sexy.
YuriYaoiHet Ilove'emall chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Amazing! :3
Foxipaw chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I'm growing a steady appreciation for how 'real' your stories are, it doesn't seem... I don't know, as 'faked' as most do? I don't know, those aren't the right words, but somehow your message, no matter what it's trying to say, is both raw and refined at the same time...I don't know! I don't even know. I'm not sure how many times I can say I love your work before it gets old. It's true every time! Oh well. On to the next one! (Sleep? Nah. Not important.)
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This was the perfect combination of cute and hot.
mttmercado chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
YAY!
especially loved the Billie Holiday
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Always love your work!
Lunam234 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
it's good to finally read one of your stories again this one is great, can't wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
wah, she is a lucky girl if she just need penetration to have an orgasm ! not very realistic...
you don't need to write this part, it's awkward.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
"Hermione's books" : frankly, i don't understand why Hermione doesn't have e-books...she is a modern woman
Ideliin chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
love it
rwazlib chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Please never get rid of your muse. I can't hardly wait for your new stories!
Solsticio21 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
It was really cool to find this story :) It has been a while since I could find a story so genuine and hot to read, as well as romantic and fun. Their conversations, their passion, their love... WOw! Amazing job ;)