Reviews for A fooled King, a spurned Maid and a likely Knight
ABVM chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Well,thank you for a wonderful story.
larasmith chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Magic has returned! ARWEN are finally reunited and blessed with many long years of marital happiness and bliss that it's a miracle Aggravating has met his demise at the hands of a woman who deserves a fate no worst than his! The age of a golden epoch for Albion has begun! Although ARWEN and Merlin should not let their guard down no matter what in regard to Morgana as the cruel and ambitious witch will probably never stop to seek the means to reclaim what she has no right to declare as her kingdom! She may fear Emrys as it was foreordained in the prophecy that he is her doom, but nothing will detain her when she covets unlimited power! She will abide her time and strike when the kingdom reaches its nadir! ARWEN should rejoice in the fact that Morgana will be temporarily detained from inflicting her destructive rage against them for the moment, but they should not rest until she is brought to justice and made to pay for her crimes as even nobility ought never to be granted immunity despite their royal blood!

Woe befall to the indigent masses wherever they are as they might need luck and heaven on their side if they ever cross paths with Geralt and his toady lackey! Or perhaps there might be heroes or heroines even among commoners who won't stand to be deceived and will inflict their own brand of justice towards rotten ruffian thieves!
Lily1986 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
That's an interesting way of ending the story. Not what I expected but it makes sense to end it there. Everyone got their happy ending. Even these two fools. I like to think Galahad becomes a knight. Maybe there could be a follow up to when he does get knighted by Arthur? ;-)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
My friend, let me say just one thing. The particular view by means of which you are come to the conclusion of this charming story (I am referring to the conversation between Gerallt and Tobias) is worthy of note.
From a distance, through their eyes, through their emotions, their aspirations, their disappointments, we can see the happy ending of a thwarted love and difficult.
This, my friend, is a gimmick that only a great writer is able to use well.
Like you.
Asso chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
My friend, let me say just one thing. The particular view by means of which you have come to the conclusion of this charming story (I am referring to the conversation between Gerallt and Tobias) is worthy of note.
This, my friend, is a gimmick that only a great writer is able to use well.
Like you.
ruby890 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
Nice.
angeleyenc chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
great story! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
BRILLIANT! I loved every minute of this story. Please write another Arthur/ Gwen story. Loved it!
LHC1 chapter 11 . 8/15/2013
Nice chapter. Can't wait to see how it ends.
ruby890 chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
Merlin does need to to take him down a peg or four. Lol. The was great.
Arthurlover7 chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Yay everything turned out all right! But what about Agrivane?
Lily1986 chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Sigh... All feels right in the world. God... That was the perfect groveling. The show needed this.
ABVM chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
I so enjoyed this update. Your writing is superb. I like how you had Gwen plant the seeds to allow magic in Camelot and I'm happy to see Elyan back with the knights. I would love to see Arthur get rid of Aggravine.
larasmith chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
Finally! Arthur actually has developed listening skills and grew a backbone and realized he couldn't allow his heart's desire to abandon him and has hit upon a universal truth that no other woman besides his Guinevere could ever fill the queen's position or qualify as his ideal dream wife and royal consort! Hopefully from now on Arthur will be wary of who he trusts and never allow his familial bonds to blind him to how despicable, manipulative, and scheming his relatives are capable of being to weaken and dethrone him! Gwen has a point! Why not fight magic with magic? Arthur will need all the assistance he could from the Druids and any magical beings who disagreed with Morgana's reign of terror on both innocents and even those of her own kind! As long as ARWEN remain firm and steadfast in their quest to destroy dark sorcery then there is a strong chance for peace to flourish in Albion one day!
Asso chapter 11 . 8/9/2013
How sweet is that!
How beautiful it is!
Really, my friend, it pulls you inside.
And, once again, I am amazed by your ability to match the emotions and feelings of the characters, their sensations, with things, with the nature in which they are immersed.
Such a view brings the reader to be immersed in turn and in full, in the flow of sensations of the minds and the souls of the characters.