Reviews for Secret Keeper
Carpathio chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was a short and sweet one-shot. Kyouko's always been an enjoyable character and I certainly wish we'd see more of her, even though she's only a minor character. Who knows, maybe after the Fairy Tale arc, she can show up again to at least help reinforce Tsukune's humanity now that he's a Ghoul. You did a great job with this fic and it only makes me wish there were more Kyouko centered fanfics out there.
Dead Turtle chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I like this!
Nerdizzle92 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This one-shot definitely makes me smile to read. I'm not very accustomed to the original story or characters, but I have to say this has absolutely peaked my interest. :)

I will admit, I got a little confused at the beginning because I thought you made a mistake when it came to names, but after rereading it a couple of times, I realized I had skipped over a couple vital words within the first paragraph, so my bad.

Other than that, I had no difficulty at all and didn't even see any grammatical or spelling errors. :) I'm sure that makes you happy (I hope).

You are an incredible writer. You managed to weave blissfulness and solemnity together into one scene better than anyone else I've seen who has attempted. Kudos to that! You are, without a doubt, a writer I look up to and aim to be like. You have always impressed me with the things you write. Don't ever give up or get discouraged. :)
Catyz101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This story was very sweet. . You are right when you say there isn't many fics that have her, but I think this makes up for it. The characters were perfectly in character. Thank you for the awesome read. Kepp up the good work.