Reviews for Memoirs
jmotoblaze1 chapter 50 . 8/8
Great story. love the series for Liara's POV
ArtimuosJackson chapter 20 . 5/16
Once again snatching the quest of Shepard just to make Liara better, it could be done with him included after all the Mass Effect story was rpg and it shows us the journey of Shepard and how he became legend with the help of his companions, not he became hero because of one person that is as shallow as nowadays Superman stories.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 16 . 5/16
What the hell instead of showing something different with Liara you just stolen the quest of Shepard to gave her a character development no wonder the fourth story sucks so much.
tgreen20 chapter 50 . 5/9
I’m glad I found this collection of stories. Love the way you’re doing a Liara point of view. I enjoyed this story so much that I couldn’t put it down. I anticipated a much more emotional Liara at the end. Even though I didn’t get what I expected. I like how you kept her strong. Thanks for the read.
Ygrain chapter 17 . 4/28
Just so you know, I am re-reading, and enjoying it even more than the first time, for all the sweet nostalgy. It's all coming back so vividly...
ArtimuosJackson chapter 3 . 3/21
Reading this story feels like it is more dramatized than the original game.
myafroatemydog chapter 26 . 3/21
Liara has a mean streak now good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 25 . 3/21
Good chap.
myafroatemydog chapter 24 . 3/21
Pretty good chapter.
myafroatemydog chapter 23 . 3/21
Pretty excellent chapter first contact with the illusion man
myafroatemydog chapter 22 . 3/21
Pretty great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 21 . 3/21
Pretty excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 20 . 3/21
Pretty great chap.
myafroatemydog chapter 19 . 3/20
I don't remember this mission in the game was it the protean beacon thing or no?
myafroatemydog chapter 18 . 3/20
This was an excellent chapter.