Reviews for Memoirs
I read this back when it was first posted. 5ish years ago. The story is still as spectacular as ever.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 50 . 2/14
Great story
boret98 chapter 43 . 10/24/2016
So far so good, the story is quite nice, although I see a typical problem this kind of stories have. The fact that the characters fall in love too quickly, not in the: "Hey let's try something non-serious cause it's a good way to relieve the huge stress and because we might die tomorrow." kind of way, more like: "Hey, I met you like 3 weeks ago but I already love you so much I want us to be in a deep and serious relationship." kind of way. Which doen't sound either realistic or good.

Also the way this is supposed to be written by a 500-600 years old matron and so often sounds like a teenager writing in her diary is also a negative.

Aside from that gotta say this story is progrssing fine!

PS: WHY DID YOU KILL KAIDAN!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo... *goes to sulk and cry in the corner of the room*
boret98 chapter 39 . 10/23/2016
NOOOOOOO! Why does everyone always choose Ashley over Kaidan, WHY? He's just so sweet... :'C
NewunN7 chapter 50 . 10/19/2016
This has to be my fourth or fifth time reading this story. I can't seem to get enough. Keep up the great work.
Hubabubabard chapter 50 . 6/11/2016
Topkek.

Hey, I enjoyed your stories when I read them years ago. I didn't bother making a profile then, as I only read a few select stories and didn't care to make any of my own. But, now I feel that Memoirs definitely deserved a favorite from me. It's weird because I usually don't care for first person stories, but your prose was great and I couldn't put it down at the time. Keep doing great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Exelent intend of words I'm going to keep reading, interesting...
cglasgow chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
I have just finished the trilogy, and I would like to congratulate you on writing one of the most amazing pieces of fanfiction its been my good fortune to find. The length, the detail, the seamlessness by which you slide your original content and interpretations of canon into and around the actual canon, the respect and fairness with which every character has been treated, the quality of the dialogue, the powerful emotion you successfully invoke in the reader, the... I'm starting to gush a bit, and I could go on a lot longer if I didn't check myself.

The short version is, I liked it very much. Well done. And thank you.
Alkeni chapter 50 . 3/1/2016
Dun dun duuuun

Very good fic. A few detours and extra bits, but good altogether.
Alkeni chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
"Commander, I must still make a living."

:p lol.
erisol chapter 14 . 2/18/2016
Its cool. But I want more interactions with other crew members.
erisol chapter 12 . 2/17/2016