Reviews for Memoirs
Janizary chapter 48 . 11/26/2012
Heh. There is still a chortle going on in the back of my head at the concept of council membership based on asari mating preferences ;) Its insidiously clever of you.

Nice bit with Ash there.

A much deserved (warm and fuzzy) denouement.

Now what? :D

(And I haven't mentioned, but I think its great to see someone who was involved in making Traveller. I've been playing since the early 80s {yes, that might date me a bit} with the little books, Mega, and a bit of NE. Still have an active NE campaign of old pros.)
Gyhy chapter 48 . 11/26/2012
Great chapter, I love the interaction between Shepard and Ashely. Keep up the good work.
Janizary chapter 46 . 11/26/2012
Wow. I go away for a few days and someone gets prolific ;) Now I have to play catch-up. (Not that that is a bad thing, heh)

I like how you handled weeding down the squad for the final showdown. I was curious how you were going to handle that. Of course, I think it would have been hilarious for Wrex to have been presumed lost only for him to show up later with a story of how he floated over to one of the ward arms for a 'crash' landing. :D

Onward.
Bhoddisatva chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
You did a fine job with 'Rewards' by fitting the game's contents with new material of things we would of liked to see. The award ceremony, the discussion leading up to it, Ash's recognition...they were all moving scenes.

I really look forward to any future stories in the ME universe.
CyanB chapter 48 . 11/26/2012
It's chapter like this one that bring this to forefront on the ME fictions. Everything we didn't see but really, really wanted too.
Time-Phantom chapter 47 . 11/25/2012
Loving this story. Some of the best writing I've seen on the site. (not that I'm on here anymore.) Great work. Can't wait for the rest of this story to unfold and the follow up if you're doing one.
TokoronaSh chapter 47 . 11/24/2012
I have a random question. Does this mean that ME2-3's storyline will be slightly different? Because this implies a greater degree of military preperations on the Alliance's part.
jay8008 chapter 47 . 11/24/2012
Awwwww yay! That was nice, I could hear the victory music. The difficulty of battling Saren-thing was well-documented here. Look forward to some celebration time, perhaps.
flamehead23a chapter 47 . 11/24/2012
Absolutely fantastic novelization. Marathoned through the whole thing in a little under 4 days. The bite size chapters were a great choice. I eagerly await the conclusion, and Look forward to seeing where you take the story from there!
Mike chapter 47 . 11/24/2012
Amazing chapter, fill with action and suspense well you left me with my mouth opened haha.

All I can really say is that this but far has to be one of the best ME Fanfiction for Shepard and Liara. One of better story that revolves around them and the crew. Detailed and very thorough. I really can not wait for your next story, Illium Years? I think that's what its titled.

Anyways, I'm looking very forward to your work!

P.S

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

CHEERS!
CyanB chapter 47 . 11/23/2012
Lovely, just lovely. Only showing what Liara would have seen.
CyanB chapter 46 . 11/23/2012
I love, love, LOVE the way you handled the combat on the tower climb, it made so much sense! The visuals were fantastic.

As for the last sentence: Famous Last Words.
Mike chapter 45 . 11/21/2012
Ah the suspense! Once again you've done such a good job. To be honest, after playing through the first game, reading your story and playing the game isn't the same. The context and detail that you put into your story versus the game isn't the same. Still I kept imagining between missions or with Shepard running around, the crew is talking to themselves or with others lol.

Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter. And thanks for encouraging me, and others to replay the game again, I don't think I can ever let go of Mass Effect. Something about the series that makes it so compelling and so immersed.

Happy Thanksgiving to you Sharrukin! And I'm looking forward to the end of this long and AMAZING story and of course part 2!

CHEERS!
FloridaMagpie chapter 46 . 11/23/2012
Spotted a typo (or autocorrect problem). I think you meant to say that Saren's voice WAS thick with satisfaction. Also, you probably already know this, but military standard dead-check is two rounds, not one: center of mass followed by cranial vault.
alliedforces74 chapter 45 . 11/21/2012
Well done! The conversation with Vigil was always one of my favourite parts of the entire series, and I always thought Shepard's reaction to Vigil systematically deactivating the pods was a little harsh and melodramatic. I like your version much better.

I can see Shepard almost giddy as he heads full tilt towards the conduit with weapons on free. AFVs and big guns can do that to almost anyone.

Looking forward to your final fight with Saren, and the events that follow.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »