Reviews for Memoirs
myafroatemydog chapter 8 . 3/19/2018
Pretty great chapter.
myafroatemydog chapter 7 . 3/19/2018
This was such an excellent chapter and is Shepard a biotic she got the biotic shock
myafroatemydog chapter 6 . 3/19/2018
This was a great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 3/19/2018
Pretty great chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 3/19/2018
This was an excellent chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 3/19/2018
So Shepard is an engineer. Good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 3/19/2018
Excellent follow up chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 3/19/2018
Excellent first chapter
Zaid97 chapter 24 . 10/31/2017
Epic and amazing conversation on good choices and bad choices
Guest chapter 41 . 2/16/2017
I read this back when it was first posted. 5ish years ago. The story is still as spectacular as ever.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 50 . 2/14/2017
Great story
boret98 chapter 43 . 10/24/2016
So far so good, the story is quite nice, although I see a typical problem this kind of stories have. The fact that the characters fall in love too quickly, not in the: "Hey let's try something non-serious cause it's a good way to relieve the huge stress and because we might die tomorrow." kind of way, more like: "Hey, I met you like 3 weeks ago but I already love you so much I want us to be in a deep and serious relationship." kind of way. Which doen't sound either realistic or good.

Also the way this is supposed to be written by a 500-600 years old matron and so often sounds like a teenager writing in her diary is also a negative.

Aside from that gotta say this story is progrssing fine!

PS: WHY DID YOU KILL KAIDAN!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo... *goes to sulk and cry in the corner of the room*
boret98 chapter 39 . 10/23/2016
NOOOOOOO! Why does everyone always choose Ashley over Kaidan, WHY? He's just so sweet... :'C
NewunN7 chapter 50 . 10/19/2016
This has to be my fourth or fifth time reading this story. I can't seem to get enough. Keep up the great work.
Hubabubabard chapter 50 . 6/11/2016
Topkek.

Hey, I enjoyed your stories when I read them years ago. I didn't bother making a profile then, as I only read a few select stories and didn't care to make any of my own. But, now I feel that Memoirs definitely deserved a favorite from me. It's weird because I usually don't care for first person stories, but your prose was great and I couldn't put it down at the time. Keep doing great work.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »